Chapter 1

I just got home from school I am an only child 17 years old I am also emo. There's this thing going around school it's a myth. There was a kid who went to our school long ago shit happened and you can find him in the woods. I think I might try it what will I be giving up?

I waited for it to get a little darker I grabbed my bookbag filled with things I might need such as an extra flash light batteries my phone a small pocket knife, and junk that I left in there from school and just using it. I grabbed my main flash light. I checked to see if it was working and it does. I pulled up my black hood and left the house.

I walked towards the woods took a deep breath and entered I turned on my flash light. Traveling deeper and deeper into the woods within every step I took. I then heard a rustle in a nearby bush I got out my pocket knife and walked slowly towards it.

I looked behind and in the bush to see no one there must've been my imagination. "Hello~" I heard a low raspy voice say I slowly turned around to see a male who looked to be about my age with a carved smile burnt eyelids and a white blood stained jacket.

"Who are you..." I said backing up as he got closer to me. "I am Jeff The Killer..." He said I was shocked he really was real. I then hit a tree and he was practically ontop of me. "I'm sorry that a beautiful face like yours is going to die..." He said getting out a blood covered knife I pushed him off of me and started running dropping my light in the process.

He tackled me and was now ontop of me I flipped him over and put my knife to his throat.I find myself extremely attracted to him. When I realize what position we were in I blushed furiously. He then caught me off guard and flipped me back over.

"Hmmm..." He said smiling "you've got a lot of fight in you..." He then chuckled "I think I'm going to keep you" he said I was confused before I knew it he picked me up over his shoulder. I then snapped out of my thoughts "wait- what are you doing?!" I asked squirming.

"I'm not going to kill you..." He said "put me down!" I continued squirming "stop moving!" He said aggressively. I sighed "I can walk on my own..." I said he then put me down and held me by my wrist I slowly trailed behind him. I felt a warm liquid go down my arm.

My arm started to sting and I knew I had to get out of his grasp. I cut him on the hand with my small pocket knife and started running as fast as I could, I looked back to see that I had lost him. I turned back around to feel him aggressively grab me and push me against a tree.

"Look bitch... I've got a hunger... Lust what you may call it... And I'm not very patient... So if you would like to keep your innocence and live then follow me but if not... I could use a new fuck toy" he said demanding. I nodded he rolled up my sleeve after he saw my arm and he licked all the blood up.

Then he turned around and held my arm and started walking again. We walked for what seemed like an eternity I got really bored. "Ugh..." I sighed loudly he turned to look at me, his face was emotionless. "I'm bored..." I pouted with my arms crossed "how much longer?" I asked.

He ignored me and rolled his eyes and turned back around. He then kept walking. I hung my head and started walking. After a while I looked up to see a beautiful old run down mansion. I then realized he was going to take me inside of it.

"Where are we going?" I asked "slender mansion..." He said annoyed as soon as we walked into the door he started to frisk me. "What are you doing!?" I asked once again "checking you for weapons..." He said then some how he "accidentally" squeezed my boobs.

I quickly backed away from him and blushed "your such a fucking pervert!" I said turning red. "It's only the beginning my darling..." He said smirking evilly. I crossed my arms annoyed. Then the door opened. A tall slender figure stood there with a group of people behind him...

To be continued...

Hello! Hope you enjoyed my story! The first part is done! Good bye my lovelies! ^-^