|Soft!| Cast (Dylas x Frey)

(This is simply practice...)

It was a bright, cheery summer day, the sun's blazing rays beating down upon the coast of Dragon Lake in Selphia. Frey was seated comfortably beside the sparkling, bright blue water, the gaze of her teal-colored hues staring intently at the lake. She was, of course, in her swimsuit, and had been planning on going for a dip in the waters. But Frey was patiently awaiting for someone whom she had invited along with her today.

"I didn't keep you waiting, did I?," the solid, cool tone asked her, and the female turned around to see her friend, Dylas. The two had quite the relationship. Frey had discovered the young man in a dungeon called Water Ruins, saving him when he was a Horse monster. Now he resided at Porcoline's Restaurant, working as a waiter. The two of them had trouble forming a friendship at the very start, but they seemed to have grown into good friends now.

Flashing a warm-hearted smile, Frey heaved her small form to her feet, and waddled over to the man. He too, was in his swimsuit and was lugging a fishing pole along with him.

"Ah... He has the pole with him once again?...," Frey thought to herself quizzically. "Maybe I should ask him why he likes fishing so much sometime..."

As the afternoon pressed on, time flicked by rather slowly. Frey played in the water like a young child, whilst Dylas remained onshore. He scowled at her occasionally, reminding the Princess that he'd catch no fish with her romping around! The girl frowned at Dylas' declines of getting in the water with her, and thought up an idea.

Frey grinned mischievously as she got out from the water, and snuck up on the Guardian, who was too deeply focused to notice her. Once Frey had closed in enough upon Dylas, she threw her arms around him, squeezing the male in a tight, wet hug. The male immediately reacted, jumping in surprise, letting out a yelp as well.

"D-Dammit!," Dylas yelled in exclamation, his amber eyes looking flustered. "Watch what you're doing, Frey! Y-You're too vulnerable!"

Curious to as what he meant by her being 'vulnerable', the goofy femme pondered it over, meanwhile she had not realized she was still holding onto him. "Frey... You can let go of me now..."

Dylas' voice rang into Frey's mind. "Yes...?"

He gave an irritated sigh, and Frey caught it. There was a soft, rosey tint of pink upon his cheeks, symbolizing his embarrassment. A wicked, yet playful, grin plastered upon Frey's lips. "I think I'm fine where I'm at."

"Idiot... I told you to get of-"

Before the horseman could hiss another snarky comment, he felt something warm press ever so lightly against his right cheek. Then came the question once the sensation faded. "Do you only act like this because you like me or something? And don't want me to find out...?"

What a pressing question! Dylas felt his face heat up intensely, and opened his mouth to retort that wasn't the case. But, nothing came out. Speechless, he couldn't help but slowly look at Frey, who was still clinging to him ever so gently.

"She's too damn adorable...," he thought to himself. "I can't fake this anymore..."

Before Frey could repeat the question again, he grasped Frey's arm vicely, and tugged her close, their faces mere inches from each other. "Listen up... I may not be the best with words, and I am quite a dumbass... I make a lot of mistakes, and, and... I like you, Frey!"

Now a saccharine of blushing mess, the Earthmate's eyes widened immensely at Dylas' confession. Throwing her arms around his neck once more, she cried out happily. "I love you, too!"

Before anymore words between the new pair could be said, Dylas seized Frey's lips with a tender, loving kiss. After a few moments, he pulled away, leaving Frey completely tomato red in the face.

"Wh-Wh..a...," she slurred her speech, phased by the sudden kiss.

"You're mine now, got it?," Dylas laughed lightly as he saw Frey's reaction, and threw another cast of his fishing pole into Dragon Lake...

...........
Hope you enjoyed it.
Took me some time to be smart, and think this through on how to write it.
Also been ages since I have last written anything, so excuse the crummy writing xD
- Hollow