Chapter One

Castiel felt nausous at what his older brother and little group of friends had just proposed. 'A strip club? Are they kidding..?' Shaking his head, Castiel frowned and cleared his throat, gaining the attention of the group of guys and girls alike.

"Y-you are joking, right?" He all but went red to the face at what his brother, Gabriel, responded with.

"We," he motioned to the rest of the group, " think you need to get laid, relax a bit, live a life out of those boring books and I mean come on little bro, you're in college for christs sake! Join the living!"

The grin on his face made the younger mans' blood run cold. This is how he was going to die. Grabbing his water, Castiel turned on his heels and trotted up the stairs. 'This has got to be the worst week ever... I don't want to go anywhere near a strip club, the germs must be atrociuos.'

Letting a sigh escape his lips, the as of tomorrow 24 year old would be as his annoying older nightmare so gracefully said 'getting some'. God he was tired of his brother trying to set him up with people, guys and girls alike, as everyone knew he was considered Pansexual. It had once got to the point where he had been invited to an orgy for fucks sake..

He adored his older brother like any younger brother should, it's just the way things are supposed to work, but yet again, Gabriel just scraped what little nerves Castiel didn't have the wrong way and it drove him to the brink of anger and self-hate, why would anyone want to be together with a nerd who doesn't leave his room or go to parties? It was hard to control these thoughts when it was what Castiel had to deal with on a day to day basis ever since everyone left the both of them alone.

The raven haired boy was brought out of his thoughts when he arrived to his world, music posters scattered around the walls along with a few little drawings here and there, something to help him escape the horror that Life. Shaking his head to rid his mind of what he likes to call the 'poison thoughts', Castiel turned his laptop on and clicked buttons until his favorite artist, Mozart, came to filter though his ears. Now was his time, time for his stories and his artwork; which all by the way Gabriel has offered to submit them to the companies he worked for which Castiel declined each time feeling his work wasn't worth public view. The one time Gabriel had gone against his wishes, Castiel hadn't spoken to him nor ate anything for three days before his brother all but broke into his room and force-fed him soup for the next week.

As the information from the past few minutes sunk in, Castiel reaslized just how screwed he was. A Strip Club. His brother, his hero, is taking him to a Strip Club. 'What if even a stripper doesn't like you, you filthy piece of trash. How laughable. As if.' The distressed young man let out a shakey breath and sat down, suddenly feeling very dizzy.

Tomorrow was going to be the most horrid and disastrous evening of his life. That night, Castiels' dreams were filled with gleaming steel poles and sneaky grins.