Sticks and Stones

all rights reserved any copyright will be punished by law ......disclaimer ....disclaimer whatever that actually is...just DON'T copy MY work please!! you may be fined

Hey People This is my new book hope you guys enjoy :) xx

________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 1

"BEEEEEP, BEEEP"

I groaned as my alarm went off, it was my first day of Senior year just one more year until I got out of the hell hole I called school. I sat up sleepily and turned my alarm clock off it was 7:00am I had about an hour to get ready.

I stood up and headed to the bathroom, I peeled off my PJ's and showered, I relaxed under the hot spray but I couldn't stay there for long, I sighed and washed my hair and body and got out wrapping the towel round myself firmly, I quickly dried myself and set on getting an outfit to wear. After a few minutes of debating I finally decided to wear some ripped jeans and an ivory blouse with my white converse, I decided to let my amber curly hair loose flowing down to the small of my back.

Instead of my big glasses I put on my contacts and applied some make-up and headed down stairs, I saw my mom and dad sitting at the table, reading the news my dad glanced at me and froze, he stared at me.

"wow you look......amazing!" He said a grin slowly spreading across his face "I think I'll need to buy a bigger gun" I rolled my eyes and grabbed a slice of toast and swiped my keys off the counter.

"bye mom, bye dad" I said kissing them on the cheek, they mumbled their bye too engrossed in reading the news, I rolled my eyes yet again.

I headed out the door, my American eagle book bag slung over my shoulder, I munched on my toast, swirling my keys in my hands. My mom and dad had got me a black convertible for my birthday this year, since I had my license I was over the moon when I saw it, I smiled and got in.

By the time I got to school it was 7:45am, I had fifteen minutes to find Claire and get to home room, I pulled up into an empty parking spaces. I looked at myself in the rear view mirror, I looked completely different, well a new year, a new look I thought to myself I took a deep breath and unlocked the door.

I stepped out and locked my car, expectedly I was stared at, I gulped and located my best friend, Claire, I briskly made my way to her i smiled brightly.

"Hey Claire " I said, she turned around looking confused. Claire had been my best friend since freshman year, her long blonde hair cascaded down her shoulders stopping at her elbows but what i loved about her is, her bright aqua eyes they were so mesmerising.

"Hey?, Do I know you ?" She asked, I stared at her dumbfounded she really didnt recognise me ?!?

" It's me," i paused "Scarlett" I watched as her face switched between shock,confusion and total awe.

"Scarlett?, you look......HOT!!" she said grinning taking in my appearance

" You really didn't recognise me?" I asked

She shook her head, I smiled maybe I could make this work I looked at Claire she smirked evily at me.

" Well it is a new year, new you " she said smiling, a grin slowly spread across my face.

" well you've a got your appearance sorted" She gesturing towards me

" Now all you need is a convincble story "

" where should I be from?" I asked

" California !, I've always wanted a best friend from Cali" She said excitedly.