Fun With You (Joe)

Joe Gatto was a really awesome friend to have around. When he was there, there never was a dull moment. To be totally truthful, he helped you see the fun in life and lifted you out of your darkest days.
Lately life has been kind of glum, and you haven't seen Joe for about a week now. For the two of you guys, that's a long time considering you usually see each other every day at each other's houses just hanging out and having a good time.
Today was going to change all of that because Joe had called you last night and told you he would be at your house at 3 to pick you up for the mall. You weren't really planning on buying anything, you were just going there for the fun of it.
It was 2:56 and you hear a car pull up outside and honestly, you've been waiting all day. You perked up instantly and bolted out of the door.
Joe got out of the car and gave you a loving, warm hug.
"There's my girl!" He said and smiled sweetly.
His beautiful blue eyes were icy in the sunlight, they radiated with your heart. You could get lost in his eyes all day. It was a bit weird for you to get these sudden fantasies of Joe like this considering that he was always so silly, but damn you just couldn't help it. It felt like you'd been looking into his eyes forever and he'd been staring back but suddenly the both of you realized what was happening and broke the gaze.
"Let's go tutz" he said jokingly and lightly hit your arm.
On the way to the mall was really fun.
Joe and you sang along to the latest "pop hits" almost mocking them but enjoying it in the best way.
At the mall Joe walked beside you awfully close, like he was almost claiming you for himself to the other people at the mall but you weren't his, just his close friend.
The two of you browsed a sunglasses outlet, trying on all different kinds of glasses from cool to absolutely ridiculous. He was making cute goofy faces at you that melted your heart in a way.
While you were trying on a pair you began to feel something poking you on your shoulder.
"JOEY!" You said laughing.
He was messing with you as always when he secretly puts his nose on you until you notice.
You take the sunglasses off of his face and get trapped in a gaze again. Why did this keep happening today?
But this time nobody broke the gaze and he slowly slid the glasses off of your face.
Suddenly his smile became a little bit more serious and passionate.
"Wow." He said in a soft voice, almost a whisper.
"Joe." You said back softly, unable to find the words you wanted to say.
He slowly leaned down to kiss you sweetly on the lips.
This kiss was so much different from any kiss you've ever had before. It brought warmth and security and everything inside of you began to tingle and come alive.
Slowly he pulled away and began to speak again, "sorry that was just in me, I had to do it. You're just so cute."
"That was amazing." You whispered back.
"Come with me, I know how to end our day."
Joe took your hand and guided you to the food court. Both of you were really simple people so he claimed a table for you guys and got your favorite meal from your favorite takeout place.
The day had just turned out to be a rollercoaster but it was perfect and unexpected. Everything you could expect out of Joe Gatto.
"So," He paused. "How solid is that relationship status of yours?"
You giggled as your placed your hand upon his under the table.
"I'm all yours, Joey."