Phase 4

It's been years since you've been in the spotlight. It was a warm cloudy day in The UK and you were inside as always with 2D although today he was somewhere else. you were in your bed drinking some white wine with a lot of ice. As you sipped on your straw you heard the door open and you looked at the door to see Noodle. Her hair was spiked up and she had goggles. She was grinning from ear to ear. "(F/N)" when she said your name it reminded you of when she was just a child. You smiled at her containing tears and you said softly "Watashi no chīsana tenshi..." Which was 'my little angel' in Japanese. You let the drink down. And went up to hug her. You treasured her and loved her so much. She was your daughter at the is point and she was 25 and you were 35 now. Man did time fly by, when you got in the band you couldn't wait till Noodle was grown up so you guys could go out and drink but all you want now is for her to be a child again.

Noodle smiled "Mom" she said happily. She was very proud of you from recovering from PTSD. The sound of loud banging still makes you panic though. As you let her go you wiped a tear away and said "so what's up honey?" You said as you sat back down on the bed. Noodle put her hands behind her and rocked back and forth like a child "well we have a... Photo shoot a-" you got right back up "REALLY?!" You said happily. Almost in tears again; she nodded "we're coming back for one more time hopefully a few more if murdoc won't give out" she smiled and you lifted her up and squeezed but then put her back rapidly and said "WERES 2D?!" You said excited "he's in the liv-" you ran out and knew it was the living room.

You ran to him and hugged him "IS IT TRUE!?" You said while he was smoking he smiled and said in his cracky voice "of course love! This bastard wouldn't shut up so I had to agree." He chuckled and kissed you. You two made a very messed up couple but a good one. Murdoc came in wearing underwear and holding a rifle "ALRIGHT THEN IM GONNA PUT ON SOME PANTS AND LETS GO DOWN STAIRS!" He yelled out as he shot at the roof and russle looked at him with disappointment. "Muds you're a stupid mother-" he was cut of by noodle yelling and saying "I WAS STANDING IN (F/N)'s ROOM AND BAM A FUCKING BULLET WENT THROUGH AND I ALMOST FELL!!" She looked at murdoc and sighed and yelled "KUSO BAKA!" She said as she stormed off into the kitchen and murdoc started putting on some pants "well (f/n) as always your the photographer" he smiled and his yellow and gross teeth were showing. He then started going down stairs and Russle said "oh god how much longer are we gonna have to put up with this shit?" You and 2D shrugged and went back to kissing one another.

Even after all these years you loved him the same as you always had. The first day you two locked eyes were magical. You could never forget it. You held his hand and he smiled "I love you 2D" you said as you grabbed his chin with your other hand and gave him sweet little kisses on his upper lip despite the stubble and you kind of liked it. On the other hand his arm was wrapped around your waist. "I love you too" he said and his voice cracked. You loved how he still had the same feelings towards you even though you guys married eleven years ago in a concert.

Russle smiled and said "come on love birds let's go before that maniac comes back" he chuckled and you held onto 2Ds hand and a little clink was heard when your wedding ring touched his. Nothing had changed one bit. The love was still there but 2D had been wanting to leave Groillaz for a long time now. But it wasn't able to happen since murdoc is a controlling person. But honestly you didn't want it to end yet. So you were happy you guys were making another album. Murdoc was turning nicer though. Since the whole plastic beach thing he had changed into a more some what mature person. He was still a wild card but he started slowing down a bit. Down in the studio where you were going to do the photoshoot murdoc had gotten out a green screen out and he looked so trashy without a shirt on. You laughed a bit and said "get ready you guys" you started setting up the camera. This would start a whole new phase for Gorillaz....

Phase four....

To be continued....