Arriving to Russia

It seems to be years since we've been in Russia even though hasn't even been an hour. Hell, we were just getting into the airport off the plane. The second we walked outside, the cold hit us. It's cold and windy, and I have no idea what anyone is saying around here. It just sounds like gibberish to me. My blue and white stripped shirt, and the ragged old jeans that seemed to be as old as my grandmother didn't help from the wind. In fact, the fabric of the jeans were keeping me quite chilly. The only thing that really kept me warm was the red scarf that was gently wrapped around my neck. It wasn't much, but it helped.
As the wind picked up, the rest of the group and I had realized that this wasn't going to be a beach trip in Florida.
The group and I had followed our teacher into a truck that looks like if another person got in, would soon collapse to the rugged ground. The truck made a loud click click clank noise as it started down the dirt road. The group stayed quiet the whole ride. We had enough talk on the hours ride there.
I caught my eyes searching across the countryside that seemed to be either filled with cows, grains, or small village-like houses. My eyes then crossed over the bed of the truck and stopped right on Tony, who was sitting next to me. Should I speak to him, or keep the silence fill the chilled air? I open my mouth to speak, but suddenly the truck had made a quick stop, causing my body to be forced closer to Tony. I quickly plant my hand next to myself to try to keep myself upright from the sudden stop. My hand had landed right onto Tony's. Tony turned towards me, smiling softly. "I'd call that one a break check, yeah?" A soft grin had crossed Tony's lips, his soft blue eyes glistening in the sun. "I'd guess so." I replied, grinning softly in return. I looked down at our hands that haven't moved from the stop, I removed my hand from Tony's noticing that Tony  just went back to looking around like he hadn't noticed it, even though he probably did. The group all knew that we would fall on each other or fall asleep half-naked drunk off our asses, but we all know it was an accident or not meant to happen.
Once we had reached the hotel we were going to be staying at, we walked inside. Even though it looked like a haunted house, it was a relief to us as it was much warmer inside than outside.

When I came time to check in, everyone was already picking the room numbers.
"Alright everyone. Pick one person to bunk with." The teacher explained.
Everyone looked at each other and than began to choose someone.
"But it's same gender, Tony and Michelle." He snapped.
Tony and Michelle sighed as they looked around to see who was left.
"I'll bunk with Maxxie." Tony spoke up.
Tony wants to bunk with me?
Of course me being the not caring about much, I shrugged and nodded my head in agreement.
"Sure, why not." I smiled happily.