1

Hi, my name is Karla Camila Cabello but call me Camila. I'm 16, a junior in high school, captain of the tennis team, and have 5 best friends: Dinah, Ally, Harry, Niall, and Hailee. I'm going to tell you about this one event that changed my life forever in a good and kinda bad way.

First off, this is not a typical love story where two strangers bump into each other and fall in love instantly just by looking into each other's eyes or two classmates that have been assigned to work together for the rest of the year and then they realize that they are in love. No, this story has nothing to do with that at all.

It all started when I was 14. I started having weird dreams. They were mostly about a mesmerizing, emerald green eyed girl whom I don't know the name of. I've been searching for her ever since but even going around the country isn't working.

I've also been receiving strange texts from an unknown number which make me uncomfortable but I've never had the nerve of blocking it. You gotta help me, I'm losing my mind.

Hopefully, whoever reads this will stick with me throughout my journey to find this "green-eyed girl".
///

A/N: how is it so far? I made a few changes because I suck at writing, but I'm improving. I'm really sorry for not updating. I sorta gave up on this story; however, I'll have more time to write soon because summer is coming!

Stalker (Camren)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara