The Life of Sara and I.

• Dedicated to Sara Eskelson

One fine day, I had to move, I missed my school and all my friends from the school. I moved to my Aunt and Uncle's house in this Western old fashions town called, "Acton, California"

When my mom signed me up for school, I was nervous. When I came to the school my first day, I saw Sara walk in, she was staring at me and I had a feeling her and I were going to be friends. After that, she gave me a tour of the school. We instantly became best friends, we had so many things in commom. We were like "Two Peas in a Pod". We would play teather ball, walk around and talk to eachother, and sing together.

We had so much fun together. Until the last day of school came, and she told me she had to move and that she wasn't going to the school anymore. I was so sad and I started balling, we both did. I cryed so hard that I got a huge headache and fell right asleep as soon as I got home. After that I had moved to, up to "Palmdale,CA" it is 15 miles away from "Acton,CA"

She had told me that she had a facebook. I had one to, so I added her. We talked alot on facebook and video chatted on facebook. I told her about a video chatting app called "Skype", she told me that her mom had a skype and that she knew that password so she could go on it and video chat with me. We video chatted everyday and almost talked the whole day. we had so much fun together.

Sometimes she would tell me that she was home alone and I would say? She said because every Saturday my parents go down to Lancaster,CA and go shopping. One day I told her that if she wanted to my mom said that we could meet her and Lancaster and hang out together and she said I can just go to your house so I said okay and on the next Saturday she came.

I was getting ready and getting dressed and then she finally came. When she came in we both started hopping up and down, because we were so happy to see eachother. She said look and put her pet Bearded Dragon up in my face named "Mr. Garry" I screamed because I forgot that she brought him with her.

We had so much fun together and my dog Brewster loved Mr. Garry. He almost started humping him lol! That day, we went to the Palmdale indoor  shopping mall and walked around looking at things and I found this shop with a rack full of bracelets and earings, they had feather earings for $1 dollar, and my mom got Sara and I a pair. Sara got black ones, and I got a pair of blue ones.

After we went to the Palmdale Indoor Mall, we went to go get Thai Food. It was so yummy! :3. We got so stuffed. Next, we brought the food home and put it in the refridgerator and then went to the park.

After a while went by, she had to go home. We went home and we said goodbbye, I gave her a big hug, as she got in her parents truck and drove away. I started crying, as a matter of fact I wasn't crying I was balling.

The next Saturday after that she came over again. We had even a more fun time. We went to the Pet Smart near my house and got to look at the pet adoptions sence it was pet adoption day. After we went to Pet Smart, we went to Sizzlers near my house and had a salad bar and ate a lot of food lol. We got full, but we made room for icecream and we made our own icecream cone and made them messy and big, with oreo toppin served on the top.

Soon, when we got homee her parents came and she went home. I didn't cry though because, I was happy that she came and I love her.

Now, that leads up to today. We just video chatted and she told me she had to go because her mom had to go on the computer.

To My Always And Forever Best Friend: Sara

I love you :) ;]