The protesters

The hundreds of protesters gathered in the plaza infront of the palace. The outdoor plaza had fountains and marble paths and benches. Only exotic plants grew there. Tall pillars of crystals such as quartz and lapiz lazuli stood tall, towering all below. It was a fancy display, where rich politicians controlled poor workers, who paid all their earnings to taxes to keep the plaza growing and healthy.
The protesters worked and worked for almost nothing and the were fed up. They were tired of building the artificial mountain! Peacefully, they protested against it. Suddenly, several protesters went chaotic and began attacking others and screaming negative words and such. Chaos and confusion spread across the group and others followed in their footsteps. Before it took a worse turn, the men were caught and tied up by others in the group to poles. Now the crazy rioters were contained and peace was restored. The protesters began asking why they went chaotic. The men didn't answer. They didn't answer for long time and finally someone from the crowd came forward. The man walked up to the tied up rioters and searched them. All of the men who had chaotic intentions in the peaceful group of protesters had police badges on them. The pictures matched them, and the protesters became furious...they wouldn't be peaceful anymore, the war has begun.