~They Meet~

"Tsk," Kaneki frowned, upset how Ayato insulted him, earlier. He decided to have some of his own free time, he just wanted to get away from Aogiri. He was perched atop a tall city building, on the edge. Kaneki closed his eyes and thought. Suddenly, he snapped back to reality when he heard a distant voice. As a matter of fact, a few distant voices. He couldn't make out the words they were saying, but he heard a few: "Don't destroy the building!" "Put your clothes back on!" "Loke...stop fawning all over me!" And thats all he heard. Despite his thoughts, he was quite bored. He jumped off the building, having a quick landing, and slowly inched his way towards the voices. He peered down an alleyway to see a few people fighting with some of his fellow ghouls.

"Bad idea to mess with us, buddy." Said a pink haired guy. "I'M ALL FIRED UP!" He yelled.

"Natsu...don't go overboard, I gotta pay rent!" Whined a blond with keys and a whip.

A small girl looked frightened and was in the air, being carried by a...white flying cat? Frankly, Kaneki had never seen these people ever before in his life. 

"Ice make..." Said the shirtless guy.

And a red-head was moping in the corner, upset about some..."Jello" guy leaving her...(OH YES I DID)

Kaneki thought these people were very strange, but he sensed great power from them all. His friends, Nishiki, Touka, and Hinami were all fighting them. "Natsu," aka pink hair guy, spewed fire from his mouth, and Kaneki didn't know what to do so he stepped out and blocked the attack, his protective clothing withstanding the flames.

The blond finally spoke again, "Um...guys..."

The red-head, stripper, pinky, a blue cat, a white cat, and the child looked at her.

"Are we even supposed to be fighting these people? Was THIS the job request?"

The group of seven had a moment, and they all realized that the job was for them to work at a restaurant for 7 hours.

"Well, it was a pleasure to meet you, we'll be on our way." Said the red-head, standing up.

Kaneki, Touka, Nishiki, and Hinami all looked dumb-founded at the group, not believing what just happened. Touka sped up in front of them and stopped.

"Sorry, but we have to kill you. You know too much." Touka spoke,

"If your insecure about those freaky eyes, then we wont tell anybody." Said the flying blue cat.

"EH?!" Kaneki, Touka, Nishiki, and Hinami said in unison.

"This cat..." Nishiki said, "I'LL FRICKIN KILL HIM!"

Happy squealed and flew into the sky above, "CAN'T CATCH ME! HEHEHE!" Nishiki growled, mumbling something.

Before then, the team ran off, with Kaneki watching them. "H-hey! COME BACK!" As Kaneki said those words, he felt a warmth on his back and something wrap around his waist.

"S-stupid..." Touka mumbled, sniffling as she said it, hugging Kaneki. "Why did you leave us?!"

Kaneki escaped her grasp and walked away, not revealing that he was actually searching for the strange group. 'Restaurant,' Kaneki thought to himself. He headed into a nearby MgRonalds, and to his surprise, the group was there. They all had matching uniforms, with name tags.

"Welcome to MgRonalds!" said the blond girl, Lucy, smiling but still looking annoyed. Pinky, Natsu, was eating the customer's food while the red-head, Erza was yelling at him. The stripper guy, Gray, was shirtless with a bowtie and pants on. Lucy threw a tray at Natsu, telling him to stop eating the food, while Erza gave up and continued to take orders. Gray had made some women close their eyes, due to his lack of clothing. Kaneki looked outside the window, only to see the CCG staring strait at him.

'Shit!'  Kaneki thought to himself. He thought his life was over that second.