Chapter 1: Miss Angel

"I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil. I am just a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love."

- Marilyn Monroe

* * *

I still can't get the horrified look of my parents' face out of my head, the day I finally told them that I'd entered the adult industry.

And when I look back at it now, I can see that it might have been quite an impulsive decision to make, at the age of 19 - to drop out of college and start a wild career, as a lesbian pornstar instead.

But now at 21, I can honestly admit that I'm perfectly happy with the choice I made, even though it followed with a hell lot of consequences.

Consequences that I'm still suffering from till this day-

"Miss Angel?" A concerned voice brings me back to reality.

"Huh," I blink a couple of times before looking up from the white lounge chair, which I'm lying comfortably on.

"Are you feeling fine today?" My director asks.

"Yes, absolutely Erika, sorry I just spaced out for a while."

"Great then! I'll go and find Lilly, so that you both can finally meet before we start shooting the first part of the scene," she says excitedly and walks away.

I sigh and try to keep my mind from wandering off again. Today's shooting is kind of a deal for me.

Lilly is apparently the 'new face' in this industry, and according to Erika this is going to be her very first girl-on-girl porn.

I haven't worked with a newbie in ages, although I don't see myself as more famous or experienced than the others.

I'm just praying that I don't mess it all up.

x-x-x

A/N

Hey there, Emison lovers!

I've had this exciting storyline in my mind for a couple of weeks now, so I decided to finally make it happen.

I just wanna know; how many of you guys are enjoying this so far?

Side note: This is not the first fanfic that I've ever written. But it's definitely my first one on Wattpad!