Prologue- History

Welcome to the Prologue of the Curse of the White Panther! The cover of the story is the picture of what mt main character looks like!

Long ago The Sage of The Six Paths defeated the Ten Tails and locked it inside himself. He grew old and weak keeping the Ten Tails at bay until his will was nearly broken. On his death bed he faced his two sons. He wanted to entrust his power on to one of his children. One child thought power was the answer to everything, the Uchiha Clan later descended from him along with his Will of Hate. The other child thought love was the answer to everything, the Senju Clan later descended from him along with his Will of Fire. The Sage chose the child who thought love was the answer to everything, this later on proved to be a grave mistake. The child who used love as a weapon inherited the Sage’s aura and the child who craved power inherited the Sage’s eyes, the Rinnegan. When the Sage died he split the Ten Tail’s power into nine separate beings with the Ten Tails becoming what is now the moon. Those nine beings became known as the Biju, beings made of immense amounts of chakra. There was Shukaku, the Ichibi. The Nekomata, the Nibi. Isonadae, the Sanbi. Son Goku, the Yonbi. The Whale Horse, the Gobi. The Slug, the Rokubi. ChÔmei, the Nanabi. The Octopus/Squid, the Hachibi. And Kurama, the Kyuubi. But there was another, one that the Sage locked away due to its frightening power. It was Yurei, the Ghost Panther. He had been locked away in a scroll never to be seen by the living eye again. It was then that Hashirama Senju with his wood style Kekkei Genkai captured every Biju and sent them to other hidden villages. Ichibi was sent to Sunagakure.  Nibi was sent to Kumogakure. Sanbi was sent to Kirigakure. Yonbi and Gobi was sent to Iwagakure. Rokubi was sent to Kirigakure. Nanabi was sent to Takigakure. Hachibi was sent to Kumogakure. Kyuubi stayed in Konohagakure sealed in the belly of Mito Uzumaki, the wife of Hashirama Senju. The scroll that bound Yurei however came into the possession of Yamigakure in the Land of Eternal Darkness. It was hidden away in the deepest depths of the village where nobody would find it. However, a poor villager by the name of Raito Kishi found the scroll by accident. As his clan was so poor he thought the scroll would summon something of worthwhile value. He made a grave mistake that day. The second he had opened that scroll, Yurei had been locked away into his body by the very seal that had contained the beast in the scroll. Raito began to notice a change in his body. He was stronger and faster than many of the ninja in the village. It was not until Yurei made his first appearance that Raito knew he had made a grave mistake in opening the scroll. He encountered the beast for the first time in his mind. Raito had described Yurei as a giant white panther with blood red eyes. Ten Tails had swished behind him. But Yurei was not the Ten Tails, he was something different entirely. Not even the Sage knew what he really was. Raito soon grew old. As he was on his death bed, he urged someone to unseal Yurei so he could die in peace. The beast was eventually sealed inside his son. The sealing and anything about Yurei was kept secret. Nobody, not even the Kishi clan except for a select few knew of Yurei’s existence. Yamigakure hoped to keep it that way.