The sercert love

The Secret Love

"Alysaa Hayes hurry up please darling."

The day I have been praying not to come but, today was the day I saying goodbye to my family and my Bestfriend. A little about me first my name is Alyssa and I am 17 years old, I live with my mom and my little brother Jayden who is 5.

(flashback) I was in my room hanging up the new posters I got given to me from my friends for my birthday when my mother walked in to my room carry a envelope in her hand. "Mom what is this?" "Honey this is your plane ticket and info on where you are going" I opened the envelope to find the exact thing my mom told me a plane ticket to Melbourne. "But why?" I ask my mom being her typical self but all I got in response was "You will love it and better yet I have arranged for you to stay and my old school friend's place." Flashback finished

I hear my mom yelling from the front door for me to hurry up as I need to leave for the airport for the flight I don't want but maybe thinking of it might be for the best no one around will know I have left except my Bestfriend Kelsey who is like my sister. I wheel my suitcase out of my bedroom and look back on everything for the last time. We finally arrival at the terminal and I check in, I know my mom is up too something how she did not want to stay and say goodbye. I walk out on to the plane and find a seat I put my headphones in and press play on my iPod shuffle.

"Thank-you for choosing American Airlines we have now arrived in Melbourne Australia. I slowly get up from my seat since it was a long flight I reach up for my carry bag but suddenly get pushed over by this guy who must have been around my age, "hey watch it next time" I say whilst getting up and getting my carry on bag. Why did my mom just drop me at the airport and leave keeps running through my mind. I walk out and then in to the main airport to collect my suitcase, I see it come around pick it up and start walking out to find my Mother's friend.

I stand on a chair to look over the massive crowd which is there out of my eye I read a board which says my name in capital letters. "Hello, I am Alyssa" I say in a shy voice. "Hi, my name is Gina, Gina Brooks. Great let's go home but first we have to wait for my son to come he should have been on the same plane as you to think of it" All of a sudden I hear screaming of girls and signs getting waved around I gathering understand what they are saying "LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE I turn to Gina who has a smile on her face and speak "Who are they talking about Gina?" she turns to me with a weird face to say "are you for real? Don't worry you will find out soon. Next minute I am getting told to run through the massive crowd of people screaming and holding on to Gina's hand as tight as possible. Why are we running I am saying hoping she will hear but nope. Lol

We get to the car and out my suitcase in the back of the car but then I see a guy coming towards us with his bags and suitcase wearing a SnapBack not even seeing his face I can already say wow he is hot. Thinking maybe he is the reason why we were running? I ask "Gina why were we running in the airport?" "Luke say hello this is the girl I was telling you about who is coming to stay with us". He turns around and out of my supsrise it was the same guy who was on the plane who pushed me.. "Who are you?" I ask and before you know it I get handed a book of pictures of this guy called Ike which I just found out, and 4 other guys by the names James, Daniel (Skip), Beau, Jai.

I was reading through/looking over all the things in the book, when Gina pulled up outside a small grey brick house with a tree hanging over the side, "Come on you cannot sit in the car all night, get your bags and come in". I do what I am told and follow Gina and Luke in to the House where I am melted by two guys I reconsided from the book Luke showed me I think it was Beau and Jai. "Hello this is Beau and I am Jai, it's great to finally have a sister". "do not scare her way to much," Gina said walking off down the hallway.