Chapter 1

-this is my first REAL story so just give me a chance, I hope you like it-

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Jordan, where have you been?" asked Alice(Jordan's best friend)

"I was at the meeting for animal shelters and it ran late I'm sorry."

"You're so perfect Jordan, I want to be like you when I grow up." said Alice as the both of them chuckled.

"I gotta go to spanish, see you next period."

I have always been so nervous to go to that class. This is the class that I share with Matthew Gains the hottest, most popular boy in my grade. He and I have been mutual friends since fourth grade but after seventh grade puberty did him well. Also after seventh grade he talked to me less and nothing has really happened between us. He has bright hazel eyes with brown hair as dark as wet soil after watering the lawn.

I walked into the class with my friend Joanne that I ran into in the hallway, laughing like a dork and hoping that Matthew wasn't in there. When I made it to my seat Iloiked around and he was sitting there in his seat, two seats to my right. Oh god I hope tht he didn't see me laughing.

This morning I put on this new outfit I got from American Eagle Outfitters and  it was cute, I got a lot of compliments that morning. Anyway, I was getting into my backpack to get out my Spanish homework and when I sat back up I noticed Matthew, Matthew Gains, looking at me.

I looked him in the eye on accident and he quickly looked away. Oh my gosh, I know for sure my face is purple. I texted Alice and she texted back in all caps "ARE YOU FOR REAL?!"
"Jordan, could you please put away your phone?" said Mrs. Fuller

How much more confusing can this day get? All the sudden I hear whispering,"Hey, Jordan." Oh my gosh it was Matthew!!!! "Hey Jordan, do you still have the same phone number?"

"Ya, why?" I said wondering why the heck he was asking me that.

"I was gonna ask if sometime...um... if you would...um...want to study with me you know?" he said stuttering many times.

You have got to be kidding me, he is gonna be one of those boys that ask the smart girl for help, tell her shes pretty, and then leave her in the dust once he gets a good grade. "I don't know, you just gonna ditch me when you get an A?"

"I'm not that kind of person and you know that." he said, with a complete straight face. While he said that he started scooting into the open chair right next to me. I know for sure I'm blushing this time. Oh god, don't let your little crush get the best of you Jordan, he's just a boy.

"I don't know anything anymore."

"Just let me see your phone." he said while reaching his hand out. I thought to myself what am I doing this is gonna be a dumb choice.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
-let me know what you think, should
I keep writing?-