Jackson Frost

Chapter One

Raven's POV

Knock knock.

I groaned and sat up. "Come in!" My door opened and I opened an eye. I sighed and slowly laid back down again. "What do you want, Kristoff?" He slowly came in and closed the door behind him, walking over to my bed. "M-Mom and dad wanted to s-see you." I sighed and sat up again, slowly getting up. "What do they want?" He shrugged and walked out. Okay... I walked out of my room and down the stairs to the living room. What I saw when I entered the room was something I did not want to see... "Uh, who is this?" Mom gave me a look that I know all too well. The only look she gives me when I say something rude. "This is Jackson. He's our new neighbour." I scoffed and crossed my arms. "Okay, and what do I have to do about this creature?"

Wrong wording, Raven. "Raven Delilah Fizzy! You do not greet people with such wording!" I sighed and sat down next to this Jackson. "Soooooorreh, mom." She sighed and looked at Jackson. I propped my arm up on my thigh and laid my chin in my hand. "So what do you want me to do with this guy?" Mom stood up and smiled. "I want you to show him around a little. He's new to this entire town. So I need you to show him around." I glared at her. All I wanna do is go out. But not with this freak of nature. What kind of person has snow white hair and just walks around with no shoes on? This is the 21st Century. Not....back then. I stood up and yawned a little. "Fine. I'll show him around." My room... "But tomorrow."

I turned around to go back up to my room but was stopped short. "Ah! I meant now." I turned around quickly towards my mother. "No." Wrong word, Raven! Mayday mayday!! "Excuse me? If you don't show him around, you can just forget about being a cheerleader." My jaw dropped. Wtf!! "You wouldn't." She crossed her arms and had an eyebrow lifted. "Try me." Are we really going to fight right now in front of a stranger?! Uggh. I went back upstairs to grab my shoes and phone. I put my shoes on, grabbed my jacket and walked back downstairs. "Fine. Let's go, Jackson."

I led him to the door and walked out, closing the door behind us. Great. Now I gotta show this freak around. "Where do you wanna go first?" Jackson shrugged. "Anywhere. I guess." I looked at him weirdly. I shrugged and started walking towards the little park. "So where'd you come from?" I decided that I should try to get to know him a little. "North Pole." I stopped walking and looked at him. I busted out laughing. "Good one! Now where'd you actually come from?" He tilted his head and kept walking. "The North Pole. Seriously." I looked at him and shrugged. "Whatever you say." I kept walking and looked up at the sky, feeling raindrops. "It's raining?" Ugh!

I shivered and sniffed. I pulled up my hood and crossed my arms, still walking. "Are you cold?" I looked up at Jackson and sniffed. "Y-Yes. H-How are you n-not?" He smiled and took off his parka. He wrapped it around me. "I'm used to it " I let out a little snort. "Right! Cause you're from the 'North Pole'. That's not real, ya know." I looked at Jackson. That's when I noticed he had on a blue jacket with snow-like snowflakes and brown pants. Huh. Never noticed that. He had pale skin and crystal blue eyes. Hot damn. "You sure about that?" I tilted my head and shrugged. "I can show you the world." I let out a laugh. "Right! It's not like you can fly or some shit."

Jack's POV

"Right! It's not like you can fly or some shit." I raised an eyebrow. "Aren't you 14? You're not supposed to be cursing." She let out another laugh that lasted a minute or two. "So what if I'm 14? It's not like there's a ban against cussing." I floated a little and moved in front of her. "You sure? I could always tell North about it."

Her jaw dropped. I move over to a tree that I hid my staff at and grabbed it. "Y-You fly?" I nodded and smiled. I lifted a hand and let a snowflake float around. The snowflake landed on her nose and sparkles went out and across her face. She blinked and smiled. "W-Wow. A-Amazing." I landed in front of her and smiled. "You believe me now?" She nodded slowly and poked my cheek.

Maybe this is the start of a new friendship.