Ø

"You've wanted it! Now we've got it! Hi I am Cassidee Channing with Punk TV and today we have a special guest with us!" I looked over at the girl covered in tattoos and piercings. "Introduce yourself;" She grinned. "Hello! I'm Lola Winters!" I smiled and flashed a peace sign. "So we've all heard about it! Care to fill us in?" I chuckled, "I was reading my favorite book and looked up to see him with a ring. I'm not one for monogamy but I said yes. He is the only person I'd marry." "Oh how cute! Ugh I love a good book! What were you reading?" I tucked a piece of turquoise hair behind my ear. "A Clockwork Orange. " She grinned and went on with the next question, ""So how long have you known the band?" She simply smiled, "A long time. I was 11 when I met Mikey. And I met his family a few months after knowing him. I met Frank a few years later at a concert and then I met ray when the guys, Gerard and Ray, started their first band." Cassidee adjusted her hat and listened. "It feels like this is just out of nowhere. Just last year he was with Lyn-Z and then you guys are seen kissing. And that was September! Almost 9 months ago. May I ask how long you guys have been seeing eachother romantically?" I nodded and sat forward, my plain black dress revealed some cleavage but i didn't care. "We dated briefly when I was 11, and then when I was 15, and then when I was 17 and that carried on for a year almost two. And then we had an on off relation ship until he broke it off officially in 2005. And then we got back together towards the end of his relation ship. But it was a few hookups. But he asked me to be in a relationship a few days before he broke it off with LynZ. We've been dating ever since last week when he proposed." I explained. Cassidee nodded and gave a small grin. "So you said you have known Mikey since you were 11....do you mind telling us how you met?" I smiled and nod. I was alone in school. I never really noticed anyone but everyone noticed me. They noticed me as the odd girl with issues... "It was just like any other day...

~~~