The Meet

Chelsey's POV (Chels)

"They can imitate you, but they can't duplicate you, cuz you've got somethi-." "ughh" i groaned as i shut off my alarm.
Today is a Big day. It's my first day of Senior Highschool! I set my alarm early last night so i could pick out my outfit for today.
I decided to keep it simple. Normal school-girl kinda look. I jumped straight into the bathroom and took a ten-minute shower trying to soak all the steam up.
I put on my undies then blow dried my hair. I changed into a white blouse that had red patterns on em' and wore my red skinny jeans then threw on a pair of white converse.
I texted Jenny A.k.a. Jen my BFF since Kindergarden to come pick me up so i didnt have to take the bus. I quickly straightened my hair and put on some Mascara. Then added a little bit of my pink lip gloss to finish off the look.

I stood in front of the mirror feeling contented- "Bzzzzz" my phone started vibrating. I opened it up and it was from Jen.

"Be there in 5 " -Jen

"K meet ya out front" -Chels

I ran down stairs and grabbed an apple on my way out.

"Have a great day sweetie" my dad called out.
"K Dad ! Love ya bye!" "Love you t-" i slammed the door shut before he could finish.

Right on time Jen pulled up into our Drive way. I immediately ran up to her car and jumped in. We both started giggling and squeeling about how awesome our first day is gonna be. We were hoping to have alot of classes together.

"Chels! Did you find out who your new neighbor is? i think he goes to our school. Plus Emma said He's really HOT- ouch!"
I pinched Jen and started giggling again. She always talked about how hot she thought guys were.

"I actually Don't care if my soon-to-be new neighbor is Hot or not."

Jenny and I were almost like opposites. She loved having Flings while i never dated, she hated studying while i found it fun, she loved shopping while i liked to spend my free time in the library. See where i'm getting at? Huh. Never would've guessed we'd be bestpals.

Anyways Jenny has blounde hair and has really nice long legs. I on the other hand have long straight dark brown hair. I'm quite shorter than Jenny yet I have Ocean Blue eyes while she has plain grey.

We finally got to school and headed to the office to get our schedules.
We also have to locate where are lockers are.
When we got our schedules, i was kinda disappointed cuz we only had four classes together. English lit., History, Biology, and Algebra. But on the bright side our lockers were right next to each others.

We went to our lockers to grab the book we needed- "kkrriiinnggg" the bell rang meaning we needed to get to class. *sighs* I started walking down the hallway when suddenly i was knocked down and i fell on my butt.
I looked up to see none the less but the school heartthrob, Jake Mc'call smirking at me. I instantly stood up and then he eyed me from head to toe.

"Perv." I muttered under my breathe.

"What was that you were just saying Gorgeous?" He said with heart melting kind of smirk.

"I said you should watch where your going. You dont own the halls." I retorted. Giving him a sarcastic smile.

"Your cute. Whats your name?" He asked with dry laugh.

I just gave him a why-in-the-world-would-I-tell-you look. Right when I was just about to leave he grabbed my wrist and whispered "see ya later. Brener.." in my ear sending thousands of tingles down my spine.

"Back atcha." Was all I could say. I then turned around and headed to my First class.

*******************

Sorry it's not perfect ! Ill try to improve-!
Just comment any suggestions and Please vote :) loveya all xoxoxox

-Leyley