The apple

First there is an apple, the apple is alone so it spreads its core and let's out a log.

The terd is giant an fairly rugged. The apple is surprised buy this one for it has his saplings in it. They have already started growing while they were in him. The apple guards his children crap. One day in the distance the apple sees something... a ladybug! ready to eat the leaves of the saplings! The Apple makes his move falling from his tree on to the lady bug shooting his seed all over her face blinding her from her objective. The ladybug flees leaving the apple victorious; for now!

-Later that day the apple finds an orange

The orange made apple his best friend and with that apples new ally could protect his saplings. They didn't see the ladybug menace for a while, but a year later it was back and with friends! The ladybugs swirled across the sky dropping in and taking the shatlings one by one, 3 long minutes go by. A long and hard battle was fought by the orange and the apple, the orange with his thick skin is fine but the apple took many bites and is hurt. The apple can not fight in his condition. The orange is alone; for now!
The apple had lost all but one shitty sapling and is hurt bad. The orange has been protecting the sapling all by him self because of the apples wounds. The apple will die soon because he can't heal due to the fact that he's an apple. Apple dreams he is a super apple so he can protect his child crap sapling. Only a few days later apple dies. Orange is alone in the battle. Only five minutes after apples death have passed and the ladybugs are back. the orange beets them one by one. The lady bugs land and surround the orange. The orange can't protect the Crap sap (crap sapling) and him self he slowly contemplates walking away... and out of no were! Apple is back! And he's flying! The apple swoops down and crushes the ladybugs. They all but flee and the remainder of bugs who stay are shot with seed and are forced to take the punishment.the ladybugs give up on the one crap sap and never come back and in three years under love and care the crapling is now a full grown crapy apple tree (who likes to beet his meat to the apricot tree next door.)

The end

Written by echoing20/ helljumper1996

Hope you enjoyed it