0.0

*Melanie*

"Melanie,you're going on tour"

"What? When? With who?"Curiosity leaking from my voice,as I sat here wondering with who? How will I finish my album.

I prop my elbows on the table,leaning my head onto my right palm,while my other hand is resting on the table.

"You are going on tour in about five days,and with 5 Seconds Of Summer!"He beamed,and threw his hands up into the air making me burst out in a fit of giggles.

"Really! Omg when will I met them?"I questioned trying to contain my inner fangirl.

"Today,actually they are right outside of the doors"He stated,and got on this phone and started texting someone,he is so calm.

He is being so casual about it,and here I am freaking out,and about to fall out of the chair. Like hello how dafuq do you stay calm?

I'm snapped out of my thoughts by a door opening,and shuffling of footsteps. I look up,and see Luke come in followed by Calum,Ashton,and Michael. Holy shìt, is it getting hot in here or is it just me?

They each take a seat,but not arguing about who will get to sit by me. Like dämn am I that important that you want to argue who gets to sit by me.

"Noo I wanna sit by her!"Michael whined,and quickly shoved them,and sat by me. I burst out laughing,because Luke,Calum,amd Ashton all fell on their butts.

Pretty soon everyone was laughing with me, I noticed that Michael has been staring at me for quite awhile,he winked at me,and I blushed.

The boys had also gotten in their seats talking amongst themselves,I heard my manager Jake clear his voice,and raise his eyebrows at me.

"Hey guys I'm Melanie"I stated loudly to get the guys attention.

"We know who you are love"Luke said,and gave me a warming smile. Oh shìt I think i'm melting.

"Um Jake I have a question"I say as I tap the pads of my fingers against the wooden shiny table.

"What is your question Mel?"Jake questioned.

"How will I record the last few songs for my album?"I asky fingers still tapping against the surface of the table.

"You will be recording on the bus,but if you want we can head to the recording room we have hear so you can record a song for the album right now?"

"Sure I would love to"I answer excitedly,and I look at the guys,and they stand up at the same time I do amd we head for the recording room.

[a/n This is my second book here on wattpad! I believe that this is the first fanfic about Melanie,amd 5sos so i hope you guys like it bye bye for now-calumxboomerang