Feelings

- katys part of view -

An awful sound was waking me up. I turned around and put the pillow over my head. I locked my phone and saw they are some new messages. Tamra wanted to talk with me about the new record. Angela is asking me to come over and Shannon ask what I'll do the next weekend.

I called Tamra really quickly because I know how far she can get annoyed when it is about my career.

"Hey Tamra, I'm sorry I just woke up", I said to her during walking downstairs.

"I thought so. It's okay but you need to come as soon as possible. We need a date for the first single and the date for the whole album", she said to me.

I told her that I'll go to Angela today but I'll come soon.
I didn't text Ang because she's actually always at home. I decided to get a coffee at Starbucks so I first get under the shower and put on a jeans and top. With my phone and keys in my hand I walked to my car and make it on the way to my sister.

I hoped out of my car and walked into Starbucks. My face turned into a sad one. A couple stands in front of me. Kissing like they have nothing better to do. A little bit I'm jealous. I miss it to have someone always by my side.

minutes later I stand in front of the door from my sister with 2 coffees it my hand.

- Angelas part of View -

I heard the door bell rang so I opened the door and saw my beautiful sister.

"Hey Katy, it's great to see you again", I said to her.
I'm not sure but she looked a little bit sad and depressed.
I let her in. She said nothing, just went straight to the living room. I closed the door and was still confused what she was about to he so different. I know that the whole Russell thing is over. She cried so so much but she found a way out of all.

I walked to the living room and saw her siting on the couch, her face in her hands. I heard that she is crying. Slowly I sat in front of her and took her hands so she would maybe tell me. Suddenly a big gasp came out of her. I hugged her tight so she knows that I'll be always there for her.

"Kate, please tell me what's wrong".

She looked into my eyes. Finally she said something.

"I saw a couple at Starbucks and they were kissing. It reminds me how I had this time in my life. Where everything was okay and I felt loved. But than it all broke together. Ang, I just don't think that anyone will ever ask me for a date or even talk with me."

She cried more and more. I didn't really knew what to do.

"Baby, you're so beautiful and sweet. Every man would love to have a date with you. I swear by god that the right one is out there. Maybe you should take the first step and ask someone".

I tried to help her. She nodded her head into a yes and squeezed my hand a little bit.

"Thank you Ang, but ehm I know who I would want to ask for going out with me", she said a whipped her tears away.

I was surprised than she already has a crush on someone.

"Oh and who is it?" I asked her sweetly.

Her eyes started to glow a little bit while she spoke out the name.

"John Mayer..."

____________________________________

Sorry this isn't the best one. But I hope you like it. Ilysm