This is it

This is it ,
That moment we all wanted to happen.We wanted to see what could happen to me. What would happen to life after this . One wrong action I do and everything can go down hill, roll away into thin air. After I do this I will be a new person , or I could stay the way I am now. They won't me to do it , they want me to take it and keep going until it takes it effect in my mind . I try not to give in but it's hard to say no to you. You look at me with that look of "you can trust me " , can I? Should I ?
This is it , this is my last day being me ...

The effect
No words can explain what is really happening . My head feels heavy but my body feel weightless. My throat is burning , but I don't seem to mind.. This weed will not be my last , you look at me with that look of "follow me " so I do .... We walk up to your room and you close the door and look at me..

The bed room
As you walk over to me , I get nervous. You touch me with your strong but delicate hands and slowly take my cloth off one by one . Chills are going through my body like never before. I feel so safe with you . As you pull my hair back you whisper " are you ready ?" And quickly respond "yes." You start to kiss my neck with your soft lips... And slowly move up to mine. You push me down with force , we make eye contact then you go down on me. The faster you went to more I moaned , you screamed "louder!" So I did. The feelings I was having we're amazing , I was hope it was the same for you . As we both finished , we laid we look at each other you ask me " be mine forever" and I reply with "always"