Running After Love Ch15 (Sequel to Only One Beatiful Girl but 5 Beautiful Guys)

Please appreciate the things I do for you guys.

You don't have to comment, but just leave a sign of some sort. Fanmail, vote, comment IF YOU WANT!

And enjoy the story.

15

(Arella)

As I considered avoiding the fact that Iden was the most intimidating monster I'd ever seen, I thought about Hayden.

She was healing me, as I lay on this throw, while blood leaked from the end of my torso. The healing progress caused me to be numb. I starred at the white ceiling while Iden watched from a few feet away.

Once again, his eyes were filled with uncertain preparations. But why? Why am I thinking in this way? Iden is still, and will remain the amusing, enthusiastic person I have ever came to know. I just look at him different, finally perceiving the synthetic, crummy side of him. A new outcome.

"Arella, something came for you today," Hayden spoke.

I did not consider listening to her words, but something in her tone rang. Rang with alert and excitement.

"What was it?" I pressed.

Her hands hovered over my rib cage, as I lye the bones back in it's common position.

"An invitation to this ball in the city. The Century Ball. I did not get on, the invitation was meant for you. Personalized with your name and so on. After I am done, I'd like you to see it," she said.

A ball? Who would send me an invitation like that to me? To many, an invite like that would appeal to most girls and females, but to me it is nugatory. I'd like to give it to someone who'd go, and enjoy their night at that frilly reception. My night consist of activities as watching movies and yelling "He's in the closet! He's in the closet!" to some horror movie. Maybe Freddy Kruger, or maybe even a Stephen King movie will do that trick. Perhaps Nightmare on Elm Street, or Misery. (Classics people!)

"I'll look at the invite, but I'm not going."

Hayden shrugged, not caring.

"But if you go, I'd be happy to go with you," Iden spoke.

I flinched, as he rose from the recliner. I obscurely moved closer towards the wall, shuddering away from Iden. Yes, I admit he scares me very much. Going anywhere with him alone - scratch that - going anywhere with him period, would send my heart zooming for my life, in jeopardy. I refuse to go a step away from supervision with him. I know, it sounds like I'm five or what not, but the way his face, his eyes, his expression even, resembled; I could not help but be frightened.

"No. I'm not going Iden. Can we leave it be?"

He sulked, and nodded slowly, as if he thought I were going to change my decision. When he inspected I wasn't, he ambled out the door. His expression dreadful, his shoulders slumping over, his feet not picking up from the ground. Trudging them along, making it sounds like someone was to rub against sandpaper.

He chooses to be vile, I choose to refrain from him.

(3rd P.O.V)

Rail was thrown into the cold lightless cell, crawling with insects possibly unknown by their species.

The walls shaped with hard cement. The bars of the cell crossing each other every few centimeters, making the situation inescapable.

"Punishment was called for," the sentry spoke.

Rain considered to neglect the guard once again, for the unacceptable comment. She knew what she had done to be situated into this horrible prison, on this dreadful planet. She was the worst of the worst.

Stealing, and killing had been the most deficient of her many crimes. But Rain had been a cold-hearted Miragian vampire, as though it seemed. But deep down inside her hard beautiful shell, lye a better person she doesn't know that's there.

"Move!" a voice said. Rail concealed her body in the little dark section that was left. Light was seeping throw the bar cells, making her eyes wide. As much as she didn't want to be visited by the prison chief, her luck wasn't at its best. He walked right in, glaring at her before turning to the sentry. "I want her death," the chief said.

"But Chief Raysond sir, Caesar-"

"I don't care what Caesar says! I want her dead!" he shouted.

Rail cringed at the thought of her death. Slow and agonizing. The conversation the two men had, echoed into her head, causing her to cringe from the sight.

Why should I be scared now?, she thought.

Rail was persistent. She'd escape this enclosure and retreat to a more safer distant place. Absolutely determined, Rail started to plot this plan into her head. Conceiving distractions, escape attempts and so forth.

When her eyes reappeared into reality, she scowled.

As she scanned the cell, letting her eyes get used to the darkness of it, she heard footsteps walking away from her area.

Chief Raysond is gone.

She sighed deeply, realizing that's the first time she exhaled since Chief came into her private cell room.

Silently, Rail went to the cell's bars and pounded her tungsten manacles against them, resonating a loud cling throughout the room.

She heard fast footsteps coming near her. Rail waited near the bars patiently, as the sentry made his way to her cell.

"What do you want?" he asked coldly. She extended her two wrist out of the tight cell, asking for a slight bit of freedom. What could she do if he did it anyway? Just to see her wrist again through these thick metal cuffs would make her feel better. To see them the same color of her skin, and not pale from the constant pressure remaining on them. "No," he shouted. Fire burned through her veins from his dead answer.

He doesn't care, Rail thought.

Loosing patience for the answer she wanted, Rail slammed her cuffs against the stone bars repeatedly.

The sound resonated through the room, causing the sentry to fume.

Rail slammed it harder, as she found they weren't getting any looser. The sentry yelled for her to stop, and she didn't. Rail wouldn't give up.

Three guards ran into the room, hearing the loud commotion.

One of the guards stood to guard the front of her opened cell. The other two went into the room, and pinned Rail to the ground. She yelled, and threw them off with her feet.

Rail flung her metal covered wrist at one of the guards. They collided with his nose and he clenched it tightly, trying to limit the pain to a minimum.

He cursed her, while the other guard pinned her to the ground by her neck.

She growled making them shudder. It wasn't a regular growl, but a loud frightening gnarl.

"Cease!" he shouted.

Rail pounced at him, trying to get at him with her teeth. Her pearly whites, acute and alert were begging for the crimson fluid. Her eyes pleading for the sight of gore, them dead on the stone landscape. Her hands clasped onto their necks, the slow rhythm of their pulses beating onto her sinewy hands. The centuries, on their frail knees for begging for freedom and to spare their lives.

Rail's green eyes, had a sudden hue of red, yellow framing around the iris. Strength building up in her body, hate against the despicable guards.

She attacked. Her head breaking from his grip, lunging for his startled face, chomping at his flesh. She was willing to rip every single piece of skin off of these guard's bodies. No matter if she had to take on three or three thousand.

__________

Hope you liked it!

I felt better today, not so tired!

Comment! Vote! =P