Me, Myself And I

Salaam guys, so I have accepted @mmms29 challenge, and I will be interviewing my amazing self right now: D

DRUM ROLLS PLZZ

B1: Assalamu Alaikum ladies and gentlemen. Tonight, based on Soumayya's request, I will be interviewing the one and only, the dashing and the amazing ME!

B2: *Waving to the audience and flashing a smile* W Alaikum Assalam Myself, it is an honour to be here with you tonight!

B1: Thank you! The honour is mine! So, the interview is simple. I will ask few questions you and Soumayya picked and you have to answer them. If you don't feel like answering any of them, you can just say skip

B2: Okay *flips Hijab* hit me

B3: Bismillah:

What's your name?

Skiiiip,

No kiddding

My name is Badiaa, but it is spelled Badee'aa. And if you know Arabic, it is بديعة

How are you now?

I am good Alhamdulillah, having a flu *sneezes* but Alhamdulillah, I am still alive! And tomorrow there is no school *grins in triumph but stops due to a fit of coughing*

B1: may Allah bless u
B2: jazzakillah, u too
B1: anyway, let's continue

When did you start reading?

Ummm... probably since I can remember. I mean mom used to read me stories when I was young, and when I learned how to read, I read myself

What is your favourite book and why?

*rubs my chin* well that is a hard question. It is like asking a father to choose amongst his kids his favourite one. I have loved every single book I have read, but there is a book that will always be in my heart. It was the first novel I have read. I used to read short stories, or summaries of novels. However, the first novel I have read was 'Just listen' by Sarah Dessen. This book was a romantic one but it was so real. It wasn't' just about love and bleh. It was so realistic, and it has a huge spot in my heart!

What is your favourite book on Wattpad?

I have a lot of books, but 'F.A.I.T.H' is my favourite! I have read this book three times, and each time feels like reading it for the first time ever! It is a non-Islamic book - I am trying to stop reading non Islamic books- but this book is my all time fav!

What is your favourite genre and why?

Romance, yup, Romance!

Life isn't about love and such things, but there is always some romance in a person's life! And us being girls *sighs* are always touched by love stories! Don't even deny it *narrows eyes* just admit it *points a finger in your face*

See? *grins and lays back in my chair*

Which is the genre that you totally dislike? Why?

I don't have a genre that I hate. As long as a story catches me, engulfs my senses and evades my thoughts, I am so ready to read it!

What does a book need to have so that you would read it?

First, an attractive title. Second, the description, even if it were two words. An attractive description is the one that catches the reader's mind captive, and makes them feel itchy to read!

As for the cover, well it doesn't matter because some people- like me- sucks at making covers!

How many books have you read?