Forum And Rules

Any mythical or magical creatures are called Mythics in this universe. Please do so. Humans don't know the terminology or race names. You may "stumble" or start in any Isle you chose as a human, but keep in mind very few get in the Isles in the first place. I'll have my Mythics go out into the human world sometimes, so if you want to spot the Isles that way... feel free.

PLEASE TAG @Charizard_100 FOR ACCPETANCE
Name:
Race: (human is discouraged, but not denied)
Gender:
Age:
Appearance:
Weapons (if any):
Ability/Power/Other(if any. None for humans):
Isle Faction: (special case is more than one, please be one or pm me) (I suggest chacking the Isle chapters before choosing one or making one)
Starting Off Place:
Role (job/academy student): (If you want to create your own Isle and be its leader, pm me and tell me how many other RPers are allied with you and the Tree Portal type. These won't be in my book.)
Backstory: Optional

Humans may have the choice to be were-creatures or Ci'mehia eventually, or to remain human.

For my OC, Myrkr Mkhoal:
Name: Myrkr Mkhoal (Nickname: Myr/Mara)
Race: Ci'mehia, Gemmer
Gender: Female
Age: Twenty years
Appearance: Hybrid form of Ci'mehia,(human with cheetah ears, emerald feline eyes, fangs, and cheetah tail)
Weapons (if any): Emerald dust short swords. Can use as other weaapons.
Ability/Power/Other: Ci'mehia have the ability to shift forms. Myrkr can go Hybrid, human, and cheetah. Has a bender-like ability over gemstone/precious materials called a Gemmer (mostly emerald dust).
Isle Faction: Mion Jungle Tribe, Revak Feykro (special case, please only pick one)
Starting Off Place: Revak Feykro
Role: Guardian of the Mion Jungle, spy, Ziix Academy graduate
Backstory: When she was young, she was orphaned. This was when the Mion Tribe of Ci'mehia found her and mutated her into one of their own. Somehow Myrkr got abandoned by them, and that was when the Revak Feykro psychic, Azure Star, found her and took her back to the forest Isle.

Rules

1. Like all role plays, no God mode.
2. No Controlling other's Mythics.
3. Unless you are a special case that I approve, you cannot open any Tree Portal but your own Isle's and the Tree of Dragonscales.
4. Don't kill other Mythics unless they give permission.
5. You can have as many Mythics as you would like, but please keep track of them.
6. Please somehow convey the message if you chose to quit or are unavailible.
7. Have fun, and hate the Mythic, not the person!
8. Tag @Charizard_100 for the role play, not @Ysamaldri, please. Also for applying.
9. No smut. PM if questions about how I classify smut.
10. If you an Isle leader, you are the ruler, but be fair. If your fellow RPer is not a fair Isle leader, PM me about it please.
11. This account, @Ysamaldri, is going to be used as a goddess, who may or may not bless Mythics in the role play. You have the option to become a Gem of Ysamaldri, or Gemmer.
12. You can NOT make yourself a Gemmer without Ysamaldri's Blessing.