Chapter One

*This is not going to be word for word from the script, there are going to be different scenarios, but the main plot will stay the same, she will have the same friends, name and all*

The noises, the bangs the crashes and the funnel of wind she was slowly watching as the climbed up to the lighthouse, the rain pounded and the lightning cracked. She stared down at her home, Arcadia Bay, being destroyed.

Max admired her camera, the old, used Polaroid camera. She had her diary open, her diary was filled with old pictures, pictures she took during the perfect moments. Her and her friends, beautiful nature scenes, anything.

"Ms. Caufield seems to have drifted off," Mr.Jefferson called out, the other students laughed. I lifted my head from my camera, Victoria gave me a humorous glare. Mr.Jefferson got up from the table and walked to mine.

"Talk to me after class, alright?" He told me, his voice calm. He went back to talking to the class.

"Don't forget to turn in your photos for the Everyday Heroes Contest," He announced to the class. I heard a buzz and it came from Victoria's direction, it was her phone.

I glanced over to Kate, who was scribbling in her notebook. I saw a paper ball fly towards her. Kate flinched as the ball hit her head. I quickly looked over towards Victoria's area, she was smiling at Kate, her friends were laughing. Kate sighed and went back to scribbling. Ignoring the situation, Mr. Jefferson let the class go.

"Max, you need to stop drifting off." Mr.Jefferson put his hands on the table, leaning on it. "Also, don't forget to turn in your photo for the Everyday Heroes Contest."

I nodded my head.

"Yeah, I know. I.. I will get it to you soon." I replied shyly. His eyebrows raised in he shook his head.

"Alright, I'm trusting you. Get it to me soon." He turned around to his paperwork, he started looking at the other pictures students have been turning in. I turned away, walking from the room. Walking in the hallway, noticing every pair of eyes on me and my books.

I keep my head up and I open the bathroom door. Putting the books on the counter I glanced in the mirror. I turned the faucet on, filled my hands with water and splashed my face. The door opened. I quietly took my stuff and hid behind a stall. I heard a bang as something was placed on the counter.

"Shit." It was a guy, what was he doing in the girls restroom? I took a peek through the crack, it was Nathan Prescott.

"What are you gonna do?" I heard someone say. I turn, nobody was there.

"Well, are you gonna just stand there?" The voice repeated. It sounded a bit off, I mean, nobody was there, am I going insane? It had an accent and it was definitely a he. The door opened once more, a girl came in this time.

I heard whispering, they were arguing, but then the voices grew. I didn't exactly pay attention to what they were saying.

"Put the fucking gun down!" The girl cried out. Nathan held it up to her throat as he held her up to the wall. Her hair was a cerulean and she wore a beanie. She had tattoos up and down her arms. I held my hand over my mouth.

"Bitch." Nathan laughed as he fired the gun. The girl fell to the ground. My eyes widened ad Nathan quickly left the room. I opened the stall door.

"This IS your fault. Now you must fix it." He told me.

"How? Who are you?" I asked.

"Don't ask me now, Ill explain later."

"What do you want me to do?" I tried to hold in my tears as I just stared at the girl's lifeless body.