Chapter 1:broke

I'm new to this hope you like!!!

-------------
Lily's pov
"FIRED?!"
I cannot believe this after all the stressing and hard work I've done for this hotel this is how they repay me? how do they expect me to pay my bills when I walk into my apartment that's not even going to be mine in a month and look at all the bills I have to pay off my father's death! I slide against the wall of the locker room the hotel and cry.
"what am I going to do?"
They told us we have to have our lockers cleaned out by 4 PM. I begged and pleaded.if it's a four month renovation why can't they just bring me back a four months?
I was a waiter for dream the largest 5 star hotel company across the country. My friends brother was friends with the Manager and manage to score me me a job here. Or at least tried. I've been working here for a month and I've finally been able to go home and not worry about the landlord coming to kick me out of my apartment that night.
After I stuffed the rest of my cheap stuff in my bag I left the locker room and headed for the lobby of the hotel. When a man in a suit was getting ready to walk out the entrance of the hotel the dumbest thought came to mind. And then I realize I have nothing left to lose what can I possibly do or say that could make my life worse? I loosen the first of my black waiters T-shirt to show off my double D cups, I walked up to the good looking man in a suit.
After I got up there I lost every piece of confidence I had.
" sir I didn't know if maybe-"
"Whatever you need our want No! Now move!"
He yells with even a glance from his phone.
"I'm sir I have nothing else to lose so no! I just lost my job and I see a man in a suit into empty lobby and I think maybe you could help. sir I have bills to pay my father just passed away and left me no money to pay for his medical bills I really need a job so maybe you can relocate me to one of your other are your friends other hotels?"
I yelled confidently. Well that caught his attention he looked up and eyed me up-and-down. His eyes twinkle old with lust just for a second before going back to his Shiny Hazel eyes. Then he got a text and he held a finger up at me telling me to hold on.

----------
Good?
Comment and like :))😋