You Own It All

"It's funny."

Tsuna looked at Byakuran who was sitting beside him eating marshmallows. "What is?" Tsuna asked.

The two of them are currently on a bench in the Vongola Mansion's garden, along with their guardians and everyone they know, having a little party for them after the Arcobaleno wars and also a party to celebrate the release of the Arcobaleno from their curse. After being invited by Nono, Reborn immediately forced Tsuna and his guardians to come to Italy to participate.

"Remember when I so desperately wanted to have the trinisette all to myself but in the end I failed?" Byakuran said as he popped another marshmallow into his mouth.

Tsuna looked at him questioningly but nodded.

"I even destroyed many worlds just to get it. But in the end, it was never meant to be." Byakuran said again. "I even hurt you and your friends."

Tsuna frowned when he heard that. "Byakuran, you know I have for-"

"And yet, you owned all of the trinisette without even having to do anything." Byakuran cuts in.

"What do you mean?" Tsuna gave a puzzled look at Byakuran. Byakuran only stared at the group in front of him, his sly smile decorated his face.

"You, Tsuna-kun, have all the trinisette pieces with you. The Mare ring, the Arcobaleno pacifiers and the Vongola rings. You even know you own us."

"Huh? What are you saying? I understand about the Vongola rings but the Mare rings belong to you and your guardians and the pacifiers are currently with the Vindice. What makes you say that?"

Byakuran popped in another marshmallow. "You have me, the Sky Mare ring bearer, as your friend and ally. Even though I hurt you physically and emotionally, you still accepted me and forgave me. You have the Arcobaleno because you gave them what they wanted the most, their original bodies. The Vongola rings, well, you're their Sky so of course you have it."

Tsuna kept quiet as he sensed that Byakuran has more to say.

"Not only that, you also have the Cavallone boss who sees you as a little brother, the Shimon who became your best friends, the Vindice because you gave them their revenge, Ranking Fuuta who is the most wanted person by the mafia, Bianchi a top hitwoman, the Varia who respect you even if they don't show it and many more by your side." Byakuran stopped.

Tsuna stayed quiet as he listened to Byakuran. Byakuran turned his head to look at the sky.

"You have all these people that are feared by the mafia by your side and these people would sacrifice their own lives to protect you and they would gladly destroy the world if you ask for it or even take over the world if that would make you happy. You own us and yet, all you wanted was for us to stay by your side. And that's why, I wanted to say thank you for accepting me, even if I had hurt you and your friends."

Tsuna only stared in shock at Byakuran. Smiling, Byakuran turned to face Tsuna. With a hand full of marshmallows, he oustretched it towards Tsuna. "Want a marshmallow?" Byakuran asked.

Tsuna only stared at Byakuran and then stared at the hand full of marsmallows before staring back at Byakuran. He was deciding whether to laugh at Byakuran or hit his head for doing that after saying such things.

Tsuna decided for the former causing him to laugh loudly, attracting the others' attention without him noticing.

"Byakuran, you really had to break the moment do you? You don't have to thank me and I think you're mistaken about it. I don't think they like me that much, especially the Varia. But even if that is true, you don't have to worry about me using you guys." Tsuna smiled.

Byakuran laughed too. "I know. Maybe that's why we would do anything for you. You're not the least interested in our powers, you have no desire to exploit it and you don't even fear it. You accepted and loved the real us, not because of our powers and that's why, we love you~!" Byakuran hugged Tsuna as he said that.

Tsuna yelped in surprise before laughing. "I think I fear a bit of your powers but that won't stop me from loving all of you!" Tsuna said with a smile.

"He's right, Tsuna-kun." Aria said. Tsuna quickly spinned his head towards Aria and was surprised to see that everyone had gathered near him and Byakuran.

"Haha! That's right, Tsuna!"

"EXTREME SAWADA!"

"Che, as much as I hate to admit it, I agree with the marshmallow-freak."

"He's right, boss."

"Kufufu, that doesn't mean I won't possess your body."

"Hnn"

"Lambo-san also likes Tsuna!"

Everyone else also agreed in their own way. Tsuna felt like crying until he felt something on his head. "He's right, Dame-Tsuna. And you better remember that." Reborn said.

Not able to hold it in, Tsuna cried which made Reborn kick him, saying that mafia boss shouldn't cry and Tsuna whining at Reborn. Everyone only laughed seeing the tutor and the student's exchange.