Chapter One

Shawn's POV

I woke up this morning to my lovely girlfriend laying next to me. I'm so happy to be with her. Today we both have the day off so we got to spend all day together. We're going to go for breakfast, walk around town, and relax.

I looked at Jules and noticed that she was waking up. "Hey sleepy head." I said.

"Hey, you ready for a day off?"

"Of course, I get to spend it with you."

"And I get to spend it with you."

"I'm going to get in the shower if you'd like to join me."

"I would love to but I Carlton called last night and asked me to stop by first thing to sign a few papers but I'll be back by the time you get out."

After that, I kissed her goodbye, as she got dressed quickly in some of my sweats and ran out the door, and I got in the shower. I hope she doesn't get pulled on a case on our day off.

Juliet's POV

I ran to my car and drove to the station. I hate having to come down on my days off. I saw Carlton as soon as I entered and he handed me a file with 5 papers I had to sign. "Morning Carlton."

"Good morning O'Hara. Nice outfit."

"Well, I just woke up and would like to get back home to my boyfriend."

"Whatever, just sign these and you can go."

I signed to papers quickly and walked out of the station when my phone rang. "O'Hara" I answered.

"Hey Jules, it's me, Emily, remember me from high school?"

"Hey Emily, what's up?"

"Well, I just wanted to let you know that we'll be having a class reunion next weekend at 8:00pm in the high school gym. Feel free to bring any family you would like. There is even stuff for the kids to do."

"Alright I'll be there and I'll be bringing a date."

"Okay, by the way, it's a masquerade theme so you and your date must where masks and you can't reveal your name. Your name for the night will be Mrs. Wood and your date is Mr. Wood. I'll see you there and remember, only I know your real name. Bye."

And the line went dead. Emily was the class president and wasn't a really bad person. I can't wait to tell Shawn, this will be so much fun.

I drove home and saw that Shawn was still in the shower. I quietly walked into the bathroom and slipped off my clothes. I slipped into the shower and wrapped my arms around Shawn's body. "I see you decided to join me." He said.

"Yeah I could use a nice hot shower."

"How was the station?"

"Okay, I signed papers and got a call from a girl I went to high school with."

"What did she want?"

"Invited us to a class reunion next weekend, and it's a masquerade so we have to have masks and nobody knows our names except Emily. We get to say our names are Mr. And Mrs. Wood."

"Where did she come up with that idea?"

"That's what we did for prom."

"Oh, we'll, I think our water's getting cold so let's get dressed and head to breakfast."

Shawn's POV

So we got out and dried off before getting dressed and heading to a diner for breakfast. While we ate, we talked and laughed, and just had fun. Then, I realized that now is the perfect time to ask. I stood up and Jules looked at me curiously. I got down on one knee and pulled out a ring. "Juliet O'Hara, I've loved you since the day we met in this exact diner. You were watching a guy you had to arrest and I was clueless and played both of us in my eighth grade Jules voice. And I want to live the rest of my life with you. Will you marry me?"