We Demand A Quick Intermission. [WARNING: Makes no Sense.]

Coming from the boredom of my imagination :D Warning can contain strong language and my obvious mental derangment :P btw this story only works if you're listening to harcore dubstep... ya know something like skrillex/bar 9/ember wave/flux pavilion idk you get the idea

_______________________________________________________________________________

"ANY BODY THERE?"

Screaming wouldn't help a thing.

I threw my leg violently into the surrounding darkness.

Kicking 'nothing' couldn't help either.

"OH FUCK THIS!"

I pulled my ipod out and put the volume on full blast

With my ears literally bleeding I let out a happy scream.

I jumped into a starting dance pose.

Swirved my body round and started to move my arms and legs liquidly.

I closed my eyes, what was the point of looking at darkness, you couldn't see anything anyway.

I heard a loud thump, and opened my eyes.

Infront of me stood that tormenting figure.

I grinned evilly.

"Back for more?" I shouted over the sound of my ipod, must of been bloody loud for him.

"On the contrary it was you who came to me" He grinned madly his marked face alight with the lust for my blood.

"Bring it on, you home wrecking bastard." I laughed

He lunged quickly at me. I sighed boredly dodging his blow, and pulling down the gas mask on my face.

He jumped at me again. I sent a blow to his abdominam, he didn't so much as flinch and threw me on to my back.

"You're weak and so soft as ever." he snickere placing a his metal boot on chest and pushing down causing my breathe to escape.

"That city was no different. Just a worthless piece of shit. Come on, 6-1-0, you're just as helpless as before"

As I stared up at him gritting my teath I saw the burning remains of my memories. He had done it all. Trust was never somethign I should have bestowed on him.

"MY NAME IS NOT 6-10 ANYMORE" I pushed myself up sending him backwards.

"I'M NOT ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU! SO NEVER CALL ME THAT AGAIN" I punched him harshly in the jaw.

"Trying to forget what you are. You'll lose yourself. You expect to wander in such desolate plains without even the luxury of an ID. You're too naive" He grinned wiping the blood from his mouth

"I'm stronger. You underestimate me. You think you're better. You know nothing... NOTHINg-" I heard the loud sound of the ever closer comingscreach. That alarm. It haunted me. It was after m.

I felt myself stiff.

"Go. Run. You know you're nothing of worth. Run away and hide. HIDE LIKE ALWAYS" He cackled at me.

I cringed.. I felt my feet edging away. "This isn't over." I hissed shakily.

"Run, rabbit, run rabbit. Run. Run! RUN!" He sung as my feet speedily took me away.

"Heh, heh....HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I WON'T GIVE UP ON YOU. NO, DON'T GIVE UP ON ME!" His screams echoed over through the wall.

A shudder fell down my spine.

'We foolish mortals shall surely meat our fate. And the we shall be cursed, evermore. '

__________________________________________________________________________________________

the song I wrote this too~ (if you are wondering of course~) This Sadness Will Never End (Skrillex Remix)

If I can be assed, does anybody want me to turn this into a real story cause it does have a storyline (believe it or not :/)