Prologue: Percy's POV

I remember what happened 497 years ago, and I will never forget. It changed my life forever...

*FLASHBACK*

The Giant War has finally ended. The Camps now have easy access teleportation devices, thanks to Leo, that makes travel easy. The demigods can see their families or friends in the other camps or anywhere. Of course, you can't teleport to Hades.

Leo came back a couple weeks after the final battle with Calyspo. I was shocked and guilty. I never asked the Gods to help her, but now we're friends.  Nico turned out gay and confessed he had loved me. To say I was shocked would be a HUGE understatement. I had been so confused; Nico had hated me about what happened to Bianca, then we're friends, and then he hands me over to his dad. After the Titan War, we are friends again, and he lies to me at Camp Jupiter. I thought he loved Annabeth. He and Will became a couple, Aphrodite's second favorite. Reyna fell in love with Dakota. They were a cute couple and opposites. What can I say? Opposites tend to attract to each other. Anyways, he's less of a leader and fighter than her, but he's great with talking to crowds and will defend that Camp till his last breath. Travis got together will Katie, and Connor got together with her second in command.

You could say love was floating in the air. But it wasn't for me...

A new camper named Dylan arrived in Camp Half-Blood. He was a son of Zeus, my new cousin. I was excited to met  him. I had no idea he was a jerk. He was handsome  but self-centered and shallow.

The Aphrodite cabin girls and guys, [minus Piper], soon been his friends and hated me. I tried not to let it bother me. After all, the rest of the camp and my family loved me. I spoke way too soon.

The Hermes cabin bonded with him through pranks, the Apollo's cabin followed after he  turned out to be a healer, Demeter's cabin after Katie thought I had called her and Travis a terrible couple and hated her ugly flowers. Dustin's words, not mine.

The rest of the cabins followed, until all I had was my family of three, {My mom has a daughter named Hestia}, my dad, Chiron, some of the Gods, and Annabeth. I was lucky to still have Annabeth. I decided to go home, until the next summer. Even though it's only September, and I don't have to start school yet. Due to the fact, I was missing for  eight months.

When I arrived home, the door was locked. I tried to peek inside. "Mom, are you there?" I asked hopefully. This was the place I called home, surely she wouldn't turn me down. How wrong I was.

"Percy, Paul and I think it's best if Hestia grew up without monsters. I hope you understand. You can't come back." Said my mother, crying. I felt a hole in my heart. She said no; she and Paul  betrayed me like the rest. "I understand." I say quietly as I turned heel and ran away.

I saw a flash of light as I reached the lobby. I opened my eyes to find myself in the throne room of Olympus. The Gods were there with Dylan and Annabeth who were holding hand and Chiron. I felt like my heart was pulled out. I felt mad at him, but mostly at myself. How could I have not seen this coming?

"Perseus," boomed Zeus as I flinched at my full name,"You have betrayed us. There are evidence that you betrayed us to Gaea through dreams. You will be cursed as an immortal  to be tortured for all eternity. You will have bronze blood and a t on your shoulder to mark you as a traitor."

I was shocked, so shocked I didn't reply. They thought I was a traitor, the one with the flaw of being  too loyal. Ironically, yes, they thought I had.  I don't hold it against them, in fact, I have forgiven them.

"I disown you. You're no longer my son. You're not fit to rule my domain, much less swim in it. You're worse than Triton." sneered Poseidon, my former father. He took my powers away. I suddenly felt like a part of me was ripped away.

"The Gods voted and most want you gone, even you own father. But Hera and Aphrodite, even Hestia, stood up for you.  How do you feel now, punk?" asked Ares. I wanted to punch Ares, but he had a point. Even he, the God of Stupidity and War, recognized this was the first time Hera stood up for a demigod.

I was stunned. Hera stood up for me?!?! Hera hates demigods. She smiled at me along with Hestia.  Aphrodite just grinned a little to evilly for me. Uh, oh. The last time she did that was because of how interesting she made my love life. I gulp, hoping I am wrong. She grins at me, confirming my worries. Oh, boy.

"I , Zeus, banish you." Boomed Zeus with an evil smile. The last thing I saw was Annabeth and you-know-who kissing, and Chiron telling him you're my favorite camper. My heart broke when I saw that. Annabeth was my best friend, former girlfriend, and my Wise girl.

*Flashback done*

That was 497 years ago. Now, I am part of Chaos's army.

#################################################################################

Please Review!!! Thxs! Who should Percy be with?

A) Annabeth

B) Bianca

C)Reyna

D) Anybody you want