Twin-A-Rooney

At the Rooney house

Maddie: No, dad, no. Okay. It needs to go up. More. More. Up more. Down a tiny bit. Perfect. Twin sister officially welcomed. Bam! What?! Okay mom? Snack update. Where's Liv's favorite dip?

Joey: Oh, you mean this dip?

Maddie: You two are eating the dip?! This is Wisconsin. You can't welcome people home without dip! You two are officially banned from the "welcome home"zone!

Karen: Maddie, honey, if you're freaking out because your sister Liv is coming home, then Then we should talk.

Maddie: Mom she's my twin. My built-in best friend. I'm not freaking out.

(Confessional)

Maddie:Of course I'm freaking out! Starting tomorrow, I'm going to school with my celebrity sis. And we have the same face, yet she's "the cute one".

(Back to the Rooney house)

Parker: Hey. Hey, guys. There's a bunch of people with cameras on our lawn.

Liv: Ohh! Oh! I'll miss you paparazzi. When I walk through this door, I will be just another regular 15 year old.

(Confessional)

Liv: I just finished the final season of my smash - tastic tv show "Sing It Loud" oh it was one of those super-realistic shows where kids suddenly break into song for no reason. And I loved Hollywood, and I was offered, like, a quizzillion other shows and movies. But I missed my family, and it was time to come home.

(Back to the Rooney house)

(Enters house)

Liv:Aah! You stole my face!

Maddie: I had it first!

Parker: Take note that what it looks like when a girl is happy to see you.

Joey: Thanks, Parker and this it what it looks like inside my armpit. 

(Shoves Parker in his armpit)

Liv: Ohh! Oh! I was so worried you guys had grown up when I was gone.

Joey: Yah, there's no chance of that happening.

Pete: Uh, the people who gave you life are still waiting for their hug.

Liv: Sorry for the camera-palooza. They're just here for my homecoming.

Karen: Oh, who cares? All my babies are under one roof. Pull it in. Tighter. Family photo time. Okay. Okay. Okay, let ,e see if I can do this. Let me just do this. Okay. Okay. That's the best angle. Pick your face up okay

Liv: No, no, my good side

Karen: I'm learning, I'm learning

Liv: Mom, if you could get my good side.

Karen: Okay, Hold on,

Liv: Let me wait

Karen: O-okay. Okay okay

Liv: Mom, mom, mom. Mom I got this.