Chapter One

Y/n pov

"We're going camping!" I mom announced. Me and me brother cheered. "Go pack!" My dad shouted happily. We both jumped up, "And no devises!" My mom said as we ran up the stairs. I grabbed a simple f/c backpack (You can change the anything) Alex grabbed a green one. He was 13 while I was 15. I grabbed a few outfits, things like jeans, shirts, etc. I grabbed my tennis shoes, brush, things like that. Alex grabbed his things, including a small stuffed bear. I smiled as he hugged it tightly, and remembered when I gave it to him. He stuffed it in and grabbed his shoes. "We have the camping gear!" My mom yelled. "Okay!" I yelled back, happy I wouldn't have to grab that. "Think we'll see bears!?" Alex asked with a bright grin. I smiled, "Maybe! Ooo, what about wolves!?" He giggled, "We could howl with them!" We both laughed and continued to pack. "How long will we be there?" I asked my dad when he walked in. "A long time! But only pack a few things, we have ways to wash things if we need too." I nodded, deciding to take only three outfits, and a pair of shoes. I would be fine if I wore then for a few days. "I'M READY!" I screamed. "ME TOO!" Alex screamed as well. Re both ran down stairs, flopping on the couch like fish. "We'll leave in an hour, me and your father still need to pack!" My mom said, walking past, "In the meantime, you two can watch TV, enjoy it cause we wont have it for a long time!" 

=Time skip=

We all piled into the car, everything in the trunk. My dad started the car and started to drive down the rode.
It took another half hour until we got to the woods. We passed a sign with a warning symbol, but we couldn't read it, me and my brother. The car drove passed it too fast. "Maybe it said 'Don't feed the animals'?" I suggested. "Or 'Beware! Big Foot lives here!!" Alex said with a laugh. I giggled, "Yeah, and if you feed him..." I leaned in close, "He'll...EAT YOU!" He screeched as I started to tickle him. My mom laughed, "Alright alright, calm down! Y/n's probably right on this one, about the feeding part anyway." I beamed with a pride. Alex rolled his eyes, "It could still be Big feet! I mean Foot!" We all laughed at his error. He giggled too. 
It took ANOTHER two hours of driving, before we stopped. We all got out, grabbing things. Mom and Dad grabbed the tents, and their stuff. Me and Alex grabbed the food, and our bags. We walked threw the woods for a while, until we found an area without trees, a flat ground, and near a beautiful stream! We all talked about random things as we set up our tents. There were three, my parents would share one, then me and Alex get our own. When we were finished, we put all the food and bags in the biggest tent, the one being shared of course. And made a fire. It crackled and threw embers into the night sky. We sat around it, telling scary stories. "And then," my brother hissed, "They found the girl, with no eyes!" We all gasped. He grinned, proud of his story. "Time for smores!" My dad said happily, going to grab the ingredients. We roasted marshmallows, and continued to tell stories. Dad told one about a run away ghost train, where the driver was completely mad, laughing and riding on top of it. I listened intently, then, a glint made me look into the woods. For a split second, I could have sworn I seen red eyes, starring back at me. I simply shrugged it off as the lighting, or paranoia from the stories. Then continued to listen, as Alex started to explain about big foot sightings. 

Wooo, first chapter!