Untitled Part 1

Ok so this is my first Yaoi that I publish so ....here goes nothing!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh my god! I want this day to end! I just had to be a fucking wolf goddamnitt!

Every six months wolfs go into heat, and you relief yourself. You could keep going until you passed out, but the problem would still be there. Which leaves you two options: 1) find someone to help you or 2) wait for it to pass. I. Hate. The. Heat.

I got up from my bed, and went to the kitchen to get something to eat. I've been up since midnight , and I haven't gone out of bed at all. I glanced at the clock on the microwave. 3:10pm.

I sighed. I've gone on way to long without food.

I got ham, cheese, tomatoes, and lettuce from the fridge. I was barely cutting the tomato into slices when I felt two hands on my hips. I jumped out of the stranger's hands and onto the counter top. To my surprise it was my friend/roommate Kyle.

"Kyle what are you doing here? I asked.

"I live here don't I?" Kyle said with a smirk. I slowly sat on the counter with my legs dangling.

"Yeah, but I thought you were going to be at Bryan and Johnnie's." I said honestly.

"We finished filming early....you ok?" Kyle asked, but I knew he knew the answer already.

"You know damn well I'm not ok, Kyle." I growled. I moved to get off the counter, but Kyle moved and caged me in.

"You know, Jordan," He nuzzled into my neck. " I could help you if you want." He whispered.

I immediately felt the heat rush to my cheeks.

"But K-Kyle your an Alpha!" I reminded him.

Mating with an alpha was serious business. If I mate to an alpha, then I'm mated to him for life. If I were to try and mate with another partner, it will hurt not only me but also my partner.

"I know I am, but I can't take it anymore ,Jordan." He whined before nipping my neck. I tugged on his hair and he growled.

The next thing I knew I was pulled down to the tiled floor. I forgot how strong Kyle could be.

Kyle's lips met mine in a passionate kiss. He roughly forced my mouth open with his tounge. It was strangely a turn on with the rough way he handled me. By this time my erection was starting to grow painful due to the restraint of my jeans. Kyle began to trail down small kisses that made me sigh.

"Your shirt." Kyle said in a dark voice. I pulled myself up and took off my shirt while Kyle was busy undoing my pants. He was about to pull off my boxers when I stopped him by smaking his hands away.

"What?" He asked angerly.

"It's not fair I'm naked." I said. Suddenly I was flipped over to my stomach.

My boxers were roughly tugged down to my thighs. Then, all you could hear was a loud smack across the room. I moaned and blushed.

"Don't you ever," SMACK ," tell me," SMACK ," what to do again!" I yelped a little bit at the last one.

"Yes!" I screamed

"Yes what?" Kyle asked pulling me down my boxers.

"Yes....master?"

"Try again." He said smacking me again then turning me over onto my back.

"....Daddy?"

"Daddy huh?" He tested while slowly stroking my length. I moaned.

"I like that." He said smirking. Finally he took me into his mouth and I hissed. As he bobbed up and down, I couldn't but pull on his hair and try to force him to take more.

"Fuck" I moaned

"Please don't stop!" I begged I was so close.

"Kyle!" I was about to spill my load until he pulled off.

"I told you ,Jordan. Don't call me Kyle!" I whimpered.

"I'm sorry Daddy!! Let me make it up to you!" I apologized, and scurried to my knees. Kyle opened his zipper, and pulled out his dick from the hole of his boxers.

"Suck." He ordered

I cautiously started to pumping his shaft .

"What did Daddy say Jordan?" Kyle asked gripping my hair. Oh god was this hot...

"To... S-suck." I stuttered. "Exactly." He said pushing my head and coaxing my mouth open.

I slowly opened and quickly thrusted into my mouth; almost ruthlessly. I gagged but Kyle was careful not to make me gag to much.

"You like sucking Daddy's dick, don't you Jordan?" I moaned in response.

"I'm gonna-" Kyle came on my to my chest. He crouched down and cupped my face giving me a sweet, yet short kiss.

"You did good, now how about we take care of you?"

"Please Daddy?"

"Beg." " Please. Please fuck me Daddy?!" Kyle smiled.

He sat next to me, and undressed....with some help of course. After undressing, he ordered me to sit on his lap. "Ready?" I nodded.

He grabbed a hold of himself, and slowly inserted himself into me. Silent tears escaped my eyes. He gently licked them away. He made me shudder. I took a deep breath and started to bounce myself on Kyle. I heard Kyle moan, and produce other unidentifiable sounds. I, on the other hand, couldn't help but full on moan and scream a little bit.

"Oh Daddy, I'm gonna come!" I screamed right before doing so. But I didn't stop. I kept going until Kyle came afterwards. I slumped on to him in exhaustion. He slowly picked me up and pulled himself out of me. And as if I weighed nothing he carried me through the hall into his bedroom. He gently laid me down with him next to me, and cuddled with me.

"Love you."

"Love you too."