Here We Go!

Hi! I was tagged by FobsessedGirl to do the 10 Random Facts Tag, so let's go!

I'm just going to get the basics out of the way so we can get to the good facts.

My name is Katie, I live in Oregon, USA. My birthday is October 8th, and my favorite color is either dark purple or maroon.

1. My top three favorite artists thus far are Fall Out Boy, Twenty One Pilots, and Panic! at the Disco

2. Part of my hair is purple

3. I have a dog named Linus. He is a seven year old Shih Tzu, and possibly the laziest thing on the planet.

4. I play guitar.

5. I am COMPLETELY OBSESSED with the YouTubers danisnotonfire and AmazingPhil. I've spent whole days procrastinating with their videos.

6. I have two older siblings, both in college. My sister is 21 and graduating from Ohio State in the spring. My brother is 25, married, and a baby on the way. He'll graduate from BYU this spring as well.

7. I love wearing sweaters.

8. I'm demisexual (I think) meaning that I can only experience physical attraction towards someone I have an emotional connection with.

9. I am in constant fear of offending people, so I try to learn everything I can about any given subject when I hear about something I don't know.

10. I am the most oblivious person ever. Don't try and hint something to me, as I'll probably not get it and ruin the surprise.

That's it basically! Let me know if you want to know more about me, as I have also been tagged to do the 100 question tag thing. That's all for now, see you later!

Fact 11: I'm collabbing with briannastyles17 on a book of band imagines. It's on her profile ;).