Prologe

The room was dark no light coming through the windows plastered on each end. I lay on the ground frozen. For where i have no clue I lay. I Only know there's someone else in the room with me and they keep breathing heavy. I wipe the blood dripping from my head and let tears fall from my bloodshot eyes. I feel lost and broken." What had I done to deserve this" I ask myself as i feel my eyes get heavy, but I was afraid to sleep ,afraid they would come back a torturer us again. With the exhaustion and pain my eyes I  shut them again and i drift into a sleep of nightmares that are real.

-----

The door slams open and a bright light shines through, but its not the bad people. These people are new, new faces, new bodies, new touch and for once I was beginning  to feel safe.

" Can you walk" a talk guy with dark brown hair and piercing blue eyes asks me with a rushed face. I quickly nod and stand to my feet with the help of his pull.

" Follow me this way. We are going to get you out of her safe away from all this" He said holding my hand tight gently pulling me through the run down house i had never seen before. I begin to question myself "How long were we in there? How long has it been since we have had food or water?", But all those questions get jumbled when I'm seated in a car with another kid. The from the room, It was a boy. My age I think with brown hair and green eyes he was slim and even good looking if he wasn't covered in blood. I wondered how old I was because I couldn't quite remember. The man who lead me out of the house was seated next to me and his hand still held mine. I looked over at him searching for a badge of identification. Hoping he was a cop or sheriff, but no badge was clearly shown on his outfit. He wore all black, A loose black t-shirt hung from his fit body and a pair of black jeans with one hole placed over his knee. I stared him up and down before looking at our hands.

" You don't remember me" He finally speaks to me and I jump at the sudden noise 

" No I don't . Am i suppose to? " I question looking at his clouded eyes. He sighed and closed his eyes before he spoke he hit the window causing both the driver and the boy to jump.

" The Fucked with her memory" he almost screamed at the driver and she looked like she was about to cry. Who were these people and how do they know us.

" What's my name " I ask making the man turn his head to me

" You don't even know your name?" he questions and I shake my head 

" Your name is Lacey, Your eighteen and your my girlfriend " He says just below a whisper. When the words register with my mind I quickly look away. This man sitting next to me probably knows more about me than I know right now and he just confessed we are dating, but I don't even know him or at least this me doesn't know him. I feel a hand brush my back and I turn back to him and I see the redness forming in his eyes. 

" I'm sorry" I tell him just barley audible 

" It's not your fault it's theirs " he says to me like i should know who they are.

" The people who took you away, Kidnapped you, took your memories so they could abuse you without you knowing " He confirmed who "they " were when I didn't speak. I close my eyes to erase the thought of the last night they abused us . They must have forgotten to erase our memories because i remember it clearly.

" Tie her down and don't be gentle this time" the tall man said 

" I won't that little bitch caused me to have a black eye" A younger guy said while walking closer to me 

" Please don't hurt me, I don't know what I've done " I cry out as he gets closer 

" You've caused some trouble to this whole project you little bitch" he said before cracking me upside the head with his cold fist. I cried in pain and crawled to the corner

" You've disobeyed commands and broke rules we had" he says coming closer and closer " and lets not forget how you killed our boss" he said throwing another punch in the same spot causing me to black out 

" Lacey " A voice calls bringing me out of the memory. I felt the persons hand run down my cheek wiping away the tears that stained them. I hadn't even know I was crying until then.

" Can you hear me" the male voice called again. I nod my head in response and open my eyes. To realize I had been placed in a large bedroom on a king size bed with the man who saved me and confessed our love for each other all in one sitting.

I jumped up from the bed and ran to the corner and stood with my hands up. Scared that he may have lied to me and some how harm me.  He slowly stands from the bed and walks just a couple feet away from me 

" Don't step closer please" I beg him and he obeys " Where are we" I question looking around the room 

" Bridge Stone , Michigan" He responds and nod 

" Where am I from" I ask him and his head falls sadness covering his face when his eyes land on me again 

" Birmingham , England " He slowly says and I look at him like he's crazy 

" You mean I'm British and that's why I'm talking funny " I almost smile 

" You didn't notice the accent difference between me and you " He questions and i shake my head 

" Oh and one more question" I say looking directly in his crystal blue eyes " What's your name and the story behind us" I question and I see a quick flash of happiness cross his face before it's replaced with hurt and sadness. 

" That's a long story, but we have time" His forces a fake smile for my sake and returns to the bed " my name Is Sam, Samuel Johnson and me and you go way back"