Worth It 01

Worth It 01

He arrived at Philippine Arena around 10AM that Friday morning.

"Good morning po!" he greeted the people inside who are preparing to rehearse.

"Uy! Good morning! Kumain ka na?" Julia asked him.

"Hindi pa nga po eh, hindi na kami nag drive thru kasi male-late na ako," he said. His eyes wandered.

"Luh siya oh, sino hinahanap mo?" Pauleen asked her.

"Wala, ikaw talaga ate poleng," he said but his eyes is still at the door.

"Asows, pero yung mata mo hindi tanggal sa pinto. Walang lalabas na Menggay diyan,"

He looked at Jose, "Pero diba po ngayon siya magrerehearse?"

"So, hinahanap mo nga siya?" Jose said, smiling at him.

He scratched his ear, "Oo na po, hinahanap ko na. Nang-aano kayo eh,"

The people inside the room laughed.

"Wala, mamayang gabi pa siya dito,"

"Ha?!" he said, obviously disappointed with the information.

"Oo, mamayang gabi pa siya dito."

He slumped himself to the sofa, "Kala ko pa naman,"

"Hijo, bukas pa ang tamang panahon. Wag ka ng magmadali," Tito Sen said.

"Hindi naman po ako nagmamadali," he sighed. "Siguro masyado lang akong nag expect na we will see each other today. It's been so long. So long," he said. "Nakaka-miss," he said more to himself than the people inside the room.

He jumped from his feet when most of the host hit him hard. "Aray ko! Masakit!" he said.

"Letse ka! Wag kang magpakilig diyan! Nakakainis to! Lakas mong maggagaganyan, pag nasa harap mo naman, lakas mo maka-torpe," Allan K said and pushed him outside the room.

He smiled at them but did as told, he went to the stage of Philippine Arena and started to rehearse.

oooOOOoooOOOoooOOOooo

Maine arrived at the Arena around 6PM.

First thing that she did when she was inside was to check the stage and the seats.

Her jaw dropped when she saw the seats of the expected crowd. 55,000 people will be there tomorrow. She will be on that huge stage, performing in front on 55,000 people in this humungous arena.

Never in her entire life did she thought that this will happen to her.

With too much emotions piling up, she cried. She's sitting there, on the stage, crying. Realizing how blessed she is.

She said a prayer, thanking the Father God on how He worked wonders in her life.

She calmed herself and stood up. She saw her Kuya Wally on the stage as well, just looking at her.

Wally walked near her, "Nakaka-overwhelm no?" he said.

"Opo," she said, half sobbing, "Nakakakaba din,"

"You'll do well," he said. "You've been doing great all these time Meng, kaya mo din to,"

"Maraming maraming salamat Kuya," she said and hugged him.

Wally is also teary when he let her go, "Wag mo nga ako paiyaking bata ka," he said and pat her head. "Tinatawag ka nung dance partner mo, magpractice na daw kayo,"