Untitled Part 1

Once upon a time there was 2 boys and they didn't like each other they would always call each other doody head and poopy pants. The boy that was called poopy pants was getting very mad about this. So one day when doody head called him a poopy pants he cried and said "dont call me a poopy pants." The next day the poopy pants went to the only person that could solve this problem. She was strong, magical, the person with a eye on the back of their head oh yes you know it "THE MOTHER" The poopy pants was lucky enough to have one and she said "tell him to not call you that. The poopy pants was blown back in surprise he took the words and held it in his heart for the next day. When he showed up at school he saw the doody head and he said to him "hi doody head" and the doody head replied "hi poopy pants" and that when the poopy pants remembered "My mom said that you cant call me that" and the doody head said "i dont care" that is when Poopy pants mom came out of nowhere and roundhouse kicked the doody head across the face. the doody head flew ten feet and started crying. the poopy pants was confused because he thought he just saw his mom appear then disappear and that when he knew he cant be called names again because he can summon his mom to roundhouse kick them in the face. After that day he woke up and he went to the land of the name callers and he called everyone there a stupid fat doody head and they all surrounded him and started to call him names and he said "my mom told me you cant call me that" and that's when they all laughed and they got closer then all of a sudden lightning struck and the poopy pants mom appeared with a Gun at hand and she shot it in the air then dropped down and died so poopy pants ran through the crowd and they all started to call him poopy pants so he started to cry. Then he woke up, he didn't know where he was at first but he was at home and it was the night after he came home crying because he was called a poopy pants. So he went to school and he saw doody head and he was called a poopy pants but he accepted it because he knew that not accepting it would change his life. The poopy pants went to live his life being called a poopy pants for the rest of his life but whenever he was called this he didnt cry he smiled and he thought back to his dream of having the power to summon his mom to roundhouse kick anyone that called him names. Everytime he thought of this dream he laughed as loud as he could but one day he got in trouble for laughing in the middle of class but that is a different story for another time.