Chapter 1

Emma's P.O.V
It has been two months since Killian traded his ship for me. I just couldn't believe he did that, no one traded something that important for me, no one has ever traded their home for me. Right when he said it, I knew my wall were crumbling faster than I can stop them. I had to do something so I kissed him. The kiss set off little fireworks inside me. I knew I was in trouble, I finally let him in.
Lately we have been sneaking around town, usually at night, I'm not ready to come out in the open, not just yet. I'm not ready for the sarcastic and disapproving comment, especially from my dad.
At this moment I'm zipping up my black lace boots getting ready to meet Killian at out 'special place' in the woods. The clock ticked 10:50pm and we meet at 11:00pm. I grab my phone and tiptoe down the stairs, hoping not to wake my parents and walk to the front door. I open the building door and head to the woods. It takes about ten minutes walk but it's all worth it when I see him standing there, looking as handsome as ever. He looked amazing in his leather pants, dark blue V neck shirt and a modern day black leather jacket. I silently walk up to the open space and cover his eyes with my hands.
"Guess who?"
He slowly turns around,"Well, hello there love", his eyes move up and down looking at me," You look stunning swan"
I laugh," I wear this all the time"
"You will always be beautiful swan". I wrap my hands around his neck,"Well if we are on that topic, you are the most devilishly handsome pirate I have ever seen, even though I have only seen a few, but I must say... you look even more handsome with your modern day get up"
He wrapped his hand and hook on my waist, " I know" he said and gave me a wink
He leaned in forward to where our noises were touching and he brushed his lips against mine. It was sweet yet passionate. Our lips moved in perfect sinc, I feel like I could stay like this forever with my pirate. Our moment came to an end when I phone started buzzing," bloody hell" Killian murmured. I laugh and quickly check my phone, there is a text from Mary Margret
'Emma where are you? I'm getting worried!''
"Crap" I yell
"What is it?"
"My mom just found out I'm not home, I'm sorry I have to go"
"No problem love, see you tomorrow?", I nod my head yes and peck his lips,"bye", I said and ran off to my apartment. Hopefully my 'noisy' mother won't annoy me with questions.
Killian's P.O.V
      I watch swan leave and I instantly felt alone. This past month with Emma has been the best month of my life, I don't know what I would do without her. I start to walk back to the docks and think 'does she like me? Am I finally with Emma Swan?' I sit at the bench and stare at the sea. The sound of crackling waves soothes me. I lay down on the bench and pull my jacket over myself so I won't freeze to death, and start to fall asleep in the place I have been sleeping for a month.

This chapter is short but I am trying to make the next ones longer. My writing my not be good but oh well. I hope u liked it and continue to read. I will update possibly sometime tomorrow night. Thanks!!😍