Chapter one

Teenage Dirtbag {Niall Horan}

Chapter one: The Teenage Dirtbag

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Niall's P.O.V.

"You Dirtbag!!" My now-ex-girlfriend, Suzy said to me and walked off from me.

I can't believe she called me that too. I scratch my head in confusion. All my last girlfriends called me the same thing after I broke up with them or they found out that I slept with another girl. What's up with that? It's like they're all in the same pack and they're all against me.

Today, I heard on the radio how a guy slept with other women while he's engaged. I understand where he's getting at but I really don't see the point. I mean, what if he gives them aids or gets them pregnant? Well, I definatly do not want to get anyone pregnant, yet.

I walk back inside to my flat and grab my car keys. I'm going to Nando's to clear my head. Maybe even drink a little and go to a bar.

~~~~

Once I'm at the bar I see plenty of girls my age dancing. They're all really hot and I'm hoping I'll take one home tonight.

I grab the only I girl I can see right now, after having so many shots, and I dance with her, at least try. Then she starts grinding me, which makes my D train shoot up.

I grind on her too and then I kiss her, hard. She does the same and next thing I know she's guiding me out of the building and to her car.

"No. Let's take a cab. I'll have one of my mates pick it up. He's knows how to hotwire." I tell the girl.

She nods her head while kissing me. I let her go and push her in the cab along with myself.

~~~~~

 When we finally arrive at my place. I open the door for the girl and I lead her to my front door after I pay the cab driver.

We make it into the house and she's already taking off her clothes. 

"Not down here,babe." I tell her and grab her hand. I take her upstairs to my room and throw her on the bed after locking my door.

 ~~~~~~

"You dirtbag!" 

Oh boy, another one, huh?

"I'm sorry!"

"No you're not! You're just saying that so you can get in my pants again!"

"No. Actually, I'm not."

"Whatever,you cunt!" she says and walks away from me and down the street.

Can I not get a girl that won't yell at me and call me names?! I mean, I know why they do. I'm a jerk;a dirtbag.

I'm a teenage dirtbag.

And this is how my life begins.