Untitled Part 1

Does anyone know tat world famous game called football no not football football but soccer foot yes no? For all of the kiddos out der football is i almost forgot dont forget to like comment and subscrebe to my youtube channel i do fifa 14 and borderlands. What football is is. It all started yesterday my parents had leaved the hose to get smashed with their friends. So i was leaved home alon to. Wathc meh beby bruv so i turned on the televisipn and watched some football (not that football football -_-) The television turned on by itself, which scared me to the point where I didn't want to watch the game, but I persisted. The match was Liverpool vs Arsenal! I couldn'g bolieve it, Chelsea was my favourite time. I wotched the match and it was Liverpool vs Arsenal. I waited patiently for my favourite team, Manchester United to play the team I gated the most, Chels.ea. the match went onan and on when i herded my baby brother cryin in his playroom. I went in the playroom and i saw him playing with his toys in the corner of the room, but the really scary part was, he wasnt in his playroom. I presumed he fell out of the window so i left him playing in his playroom.I went into tne living room and saw that i had paused the tv in an easter egg. It looked like daniel sturridge kicking what looks like michael lambowskis hed arround while he cried hyper realistic blood fron his I's. Some pople mah even call this, a hyper realistic massacre. Blood was all ogre the floor, and to this day my stomach aches and is oh guys im not seeing any new subscribers can u guys please subscribe to my channel please. If any kf you are interested in how many subscribes i have, i have have 50000 subscribers, its true im actuslly really close to beating pewdiepie arnt i so cool? 😏 you guys might be wondering where the scary part is. Well i herd alaugh coming from the playroom,i went to check it out because im not scared of anythink, i keked it out and i saw my favourite youtuber in there, the ogreanalyst he toldme to turn on the shrex box 360, i called it the shrex box 360 because my brother drew it on it with a green sharpie marker.( i like sniffing sharpies, cereally i do.) guys my cat is licking his bum and farting in his mouth while i type this, its so funny!Anyways, lets get back to this masterpiece of mine. I turned on the shrex box 360 and he told me to play fifa 14. Now i am playing it hoping that you guys and fans of me HELP ME! Hes gone out of the room but you can still help me, i live at ************* way so come and help me, hes here, no! No! NOOOOOOO, STAY AWAY FROM ME! If your still reading this, its all ogre for ya laddie, my name is the ogreanalyst and i will bring you to my swamp *giggles* its all ogre now.