Bradford Bad Girl

Epilogue

M is 17 and she is bored of her daily fight with her parents so she decides to run away with her friends for some very needed vacations, don't worry, her parents know were she is because she send them a text message apologizing for running away, but she really need to stay away just to clear her mind. In Bradford (where M is going) she will meet a very important person, first she will hate him but later what's going to happen?

(M's P.OV)

Hmmm... Well my name is Gabriela(with only one l) but call me M 'cause I really hate my name. Well right now I'm on my way to the best summer vacations ever I am going with all my best friends to Austin's vacation house (Bradford, UK) he told that his cousin lives there. I hope he is hot... M please control yourself! I will make you a list of my friends because if I don't you are going to probably get lost:

First is Austin we call him the bad boy just to bother him because he smokes.

Then we have Samuel we call him Sam, he is very hot but don't worry he is like my brother we know each other since we were five.

Jake well he is the vain and flirty, and when we want to piss him off we call him flirty boy.

Kendall, hmm... she is the best I love her she is my bff we are like sisters :3Then we have Ashley, we call her Ash, very original I know she is like a boy magnet she is very pretty.

And the last one Alice ,we never call her by her name we call her Ariel because of her red hair, first she disn't like it but then she got used to it. All of us love tattoos and piercings its like an addiction everybody has a tattoo except for me.(The photo of all of them is attached in multimedia)

______________________________

Heey! I'm Gaby, and Im new in all this soo hope you like it!

Fan!

Vote!

Comment!

BYEEE