Kurokoneko?

It was rather rare that Riko asked Kuroko out on a day where there was no training.Since he was rather free that day,he decided to go since it was honestly boring to stay at home doing nothing.Even if he trained by himself,it made him feel sick as that's what they been doing everyday until the current.

'Nee....Kuroko,care to help us test taste the food we made?'Riko timidly asked while Momoi stood people her which was pretty unusual.

Riko hated Momoi for her huge chest and they are the manager of the basketball team of the different school to add.To see them on the same page is pretty rare other than the fact they are seriously hopeless in cooking.What's more,Riko was never the shy girl.

Kuroko tried to protest but ultimately gave in when both girls gave him a teary-puppy eyes.He sighed in disbelief as he held the cookie they gave him close to his lips,seemly trying Not to eat their cooking which was proven numerous time that it was dangerous.He quickly took a glance to see the girls' hopeful faces and quickly put it inside his mouth.

Surprisingly,they tasted pretty normal.Normally,their cooking ends up to be disastrous.Kuroko held onto his breath for a while hoping that it wasn't a timed bomb like poison which Riko made before but with the appearance of a hot pot of the fruit series.

Since there wasn't any side effect yet,they decided to go on a shopping spree and made Kuroko carry all the things they bought.They almost went into a lingerie shop which made Kuroko flinched.For the next few hours before the sky went dark,they shopped so much the bags Kuroko carried weight half of his mass.With this,he found another reason to be grateful to the hellish training Riko gave.

The moment the dark started to turn dark,Kuroko escorted both of them while delivering the things they bought home.When he escorted Riko home,her father suddenly whipped out a pistol out of no way with earned him nothing but a painful kick in his gut by his own beloved daughter.He headed straight home afterwards.

'Tadaima'Kuroko sluggishly wobbled into his room and collapsed on his bed tiredly.He even fell asleep before changing into his pajamas.

Kuroko suddenly woke up during that night.He felt a throbbing pain on his head and back with he concluded that it was just the side effect from the cookie he ate.He ignored it and fell back to sleep the moment the pain subsided.

The next morning when Kuroko woke up in the morning,he screamed when he went to brush his teeth.'W-what the hell is this?!'He quickly contacted Akashi and Momoi through Line.

As told by both Akashi and Momoi,he wore a jacket to conceal them as much as possible.During basketball training,Kuroko asked to be excused for the training for that day as he did not feel well.Riko accepted it but asked him to sit on the bench to help her observe the progress of the other students.

'Kuroko,my pocari.Are you okay?'Kagami asked as he took his pocari from Kuroko.'You look like you wanna play though.'He lowered his body and placed his face right in front of Kuroko's to meet his eye.

'Woah!'CRASH!Kuroko fell off the bench and said,'What's wrong with you?'

Kuroko noticed the states of everyone and asked.'Is there anything wrong with me?'

Riko pointed at Kuroko head to indicate what surprised them.Realizing his hood fell off,he quickly hooded his head again.Nigou jumped on Kuroko's head and caused his hood to fall once more.Out of curiosity,Riko reached out the touch Kuroko's cat ear.

Suddenly,Akashi and Momoi pushed their way into the front of the crowd.Deja-vu?Momoi jumped at Kuroko the moment she saw her.After snuggling him for a minute,she realized that Kuroko had cat ears and fainted.Riko had to carry Momoi onto the bench but since she was too heavy,she just let her body slumped against the bench.Akashi kept quiet but he kept his sight on Kuroko's ear.

'You're so mean,Kurokocchi!You promised me that we hangout after your basketball practice.I can't believe you actually ditched me.'Kise banged through the door "crying".

When he looked up to see Kuroko,he noticed that he had cat ears.He immediately whipped out his phone and took a photo of Kuroko with cat ears and send them to the rest of GoM who were not currently present.

Less than 30 minutes later,all the GoM were gathered round Kuroko with Momoi revived.They started playing with Kuroko like how they would with a cat but gained no reaction.Kuroko still have his pokerface on him.Akashi reached for Kuroko's tail and-

'NYAN!A-anything b-b-but my tail'Kuroko blushed.
____________________
And that's the end  of the first chapter.hope you like it.