#1

Rain pelted off of the filthy bus windows. Grey clouds covered the once blue sky, not failing to depress me. people exchanged conversation all around the packed bus, yet I sit here alone with my thoughts. Due to the shitty weather and the fact we're miles from the city I had lost all reception on my phone.

Usually I would be curled up in a ball watching some of Shawn Mendes YouTube covers, while texting Drew, my internet best friend aka toxicmendez. We met through Instagram five moths ago and we clicked instantly due to our shared love for Shawn Mendes. But it's Friday, and also the first day of summer vacation, meaning I have to go and spend the next three months at my dads place with his annoying family. So I'm stuck on this stupid bus. I don't consider them my family because, well, they simply are not.

The fact that I couldn't text Andrew was driving me insane. We had no means of communication since Saturday because I got grounded for sneaking out to a concert with my best friend Annie, meaning my phone was confiscated.

Not cool mom.

I was thinking of everything I had to tell Drew when I felt the bus stop. I looked out of the window once more to see I had arrived in the little town dad's mansion was in. I sighed and grabbed my backpack, slung it over my shoulder and walked off. The bus driver handed me my two suitcases from the luggage compartment and I left. Of course my wonderful father was not there. Nor was my stepmother or any of my stepsisters, not even that pathetic little yapping dog of theirs. Just saying, I've had frog legs with more meat on them than that thing. Okay I lie, I don't eat frogs legs.

I ran into a coffee shop close by to wait. I took a seat at a little table beside the large front window and pulled out my phone. Finally some signal! I quickly went into my 50+ messages from Drew and tried to explain it all.

---
Drew the poo💩;
B are u alive?

Bob

Bony

Bobby

Pls reply

Are u ignoring me?!

I'll beat u up.

I'm going to get on a plane and fly to New York and hunt u down

Fuckin reply bitch.

Me;
My darling Andy, I was sadly grounded last Saturday due to my "childish behavior" as Annie and I decided to go on another adventure in the big apple. At precisely ten sixteen I hopped out of my window, crawled across the fire escape and down four sets of ladders to meet my fabulously scheming best friend. We then proceeded to go to some rugged looking old building to see a forgotten about old band from the nineties. Once we had shown our fake IDs to the bouncers then denied us access and one thing led to another and we were caught by my down stairs neighbor, Mrs Jacobs. So my phone and iPod were taken and the only reason I got them back was the fact I was going to dads place for summer.
---

Impatiently, I tapped my white iPhone 4S off of the wooden table top and continued to stare at the busy street, broken up by the drops of rain streaking down the window. People ran by covering their heads with various items, mostly umbrellas but there was the odd unusual thing. A tall man covered by today's newspaper, a short middle aged woman covered by her purse. There was even a guy covering his head with a box of readymade dry pancake mix. Oh how I hope the cardboard box will deteriorate with the rain and all of the flour will just pour out and stick t-

'Hello?' I said into my phone as it rang pulling me from my thoughts.

'Hi, Bobby. Are you in town yet?'

'Oh, dad, hi. Uh yeah I've been here for about ten minutes...' I heard him curse under his breath, he's forgotten I was coming. Again.

'I'm stuck at work so I won't be there for about an hour, maybe two. Selena is at home with the girls'

'Well can you get her to pick me up then?' I questioned, getting rather fed up of this.

'I don't want to bother her B, can't you make your own way home?' He asked

'Fine' I huffed hanging up before he could get another word in. I grabbed ten dollars from my purse and went up to the counter. 'Can I get a large latte?' I asked the blonde haired guy who was crouched down behind the counter.

He seamed to get a fright by my sudden order and hit his head on his way up. 'Oh my gosh, are you okay?' I asked as he rubbed his head.

'Yeah, I'm... I'm good.' He smiled at me and all of a sudden it clicked. the perfect white smile, bright blue eyes and the blonde quiff.

'Jason, oh my god, I hardly recognized you!' I exclaimed getting way to excited at the sight of my ex best friend. 'You're back!'

'Yeah, moved back about six months ago.' he nodded 'I've missed you. I tried calling but you must have a new number... and still no Facebook.'

'Yes and yes. So how was Italy?'

'Hold that thought. I get off work in literally two minutes, let me make your coffee and I'll bring it over and we can talk properly.' He said

'Perfect.' I smiled, sliding the $10 bill across the counter.

'I've got it.' He winked pushing my hand back.

#############
#############
Hey hi hello hola bonjour, new fanfic yih yhi yhi. Okay so this is a fanfic, a story, fake, made up whatever you wanna describe it as it is that. Not everything in this is factually correct so pls don't hate me and dates are completely off as it's all made up. Okay? Okay. Album release EP release and tour dates are all made up so if magcon boys are there deal with it for the sake of the story!! Ily
Vote & comment maybe?
Thank so much for reading :))))
-Becky xx