The beginning

I am walking to my bus stop early this morning today, 3am early. I walk past the woods the are surrounded by the thick fog. I dare not to go in the woods, for one reason. That same reason that i was put in the mental hospital for all those years.

Because i told them i saw a man with no face... now i am a lost soul with no one to trust. If only he had taken me away all those years ago.Taken me from all the pain and all the regrets. But no. i turn away from the woods to my stop.

I pull out my phone seeing its only 3:15. I slump down onto the bench leaning my head back. I close my eyes listening to the trees and the faint yells in the distance . I open my eyes quickly and look around seeing and hearing nothing. I look back at my phone seeing its 6.

"The bus comes at 6:30 so people should be coming soon"

As if on que 5 kids walk around the corner and come into view. they shout and yell at each other as they walk closer."well looks like little nick is here to have some fun?" says the taller male of the group. "Jack nice to see you again"

They walk closer to the stop as i sneak a quick glance at the time 6:20

I jump up from my sitting postition dodging a foot to the face. i turn around and i come face to face with a familiar face."mike...."

He stays silent and grabs my shoulders and spins me around to face A laughing Jack.

all i can mutter is a small help....

The last thing i see is a fist flying towards my face

then darkness