Just You and Me.

Yo~! So, this story was inspired by my twin and her wonderful girlfriend. They're in a long distance relationship, but can see how much they truly love each other. I can see it in my sister's eyes as she talks about her. So, I hope you enjoy~! <3

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

The crowd around me buzzed in chatter and laughter. I sat alone in the very center of the crowd, sipping slowly on my hot tea. The warm liquid slid down my throat and warmed my whole body. A smile softly played on my lips as I continued to drink my tea and read a book by one of my favorite writer's, Anne Rice. I felt relaxed and completely at ease as I slowly lost myself in the book. I felt like I was Toby O'Dare as he proved that the brother was the guilty one. A dreamy sigh escaped my smiling lips.

The vibrating of my phone distracted me from my book. Quickly marking the page I had stopped reading on, I eagerly withdrew my phone from my pocket. As soon as I saw who the message was from, I couldn't help the goofy smile that spread across my lips. Nibbling lightly on my bottom lip, I unlocked my phone and opened the message.

"Stark: Hey :3"

My heart fluttered as I read the message. All he said was 'Hey', yet that one word effected me so badly. My face grew red and my heart pounded as I quickly wrote him back. I felt happy as I set my phone down, just waiting for the boy I would do anything for to write me back.

"Stark: What's up? x3"

"Me; Eh, drinking tea and reading "Of Love and Evil" by the one and only brilliant Anne Rice! ^0^ How about you?" I scanned over the message I had typed. Once satisfied, I tap the send button lightly. Bringing the cup of now lukewarm tea to my lips, I quickly drained the cup. Slipping my book inside of my bag, I returned my now empty cup to the little coffee shop I had got it from.

"Have a nice day!" I smiled at the cashier as I headed towards the exit. Not being able to wait anymore, I slipped my phone out of my pocket. I noticed that Stark hadn't responded now and my heart ached slightly, but I ignored it and continued towards my car. Slipping inside, I lightly rested my head against the steering wheel. My head was spinning and my vision blurred. My fingers gripped the steering wheel tightly as my head throbbed in pain. Slipping my hand inside of my pocket, I pulled at my phone. Starkstill hadn't replied yet, but I needed to talk to him.

"Hello?" Stark's lovely voice filled my ear in seconds. My heart started to pound in excitement. I went to reply, but a sudden pain in my head caused me to whimper slightly.

"Raven, is something wrong? Are you okay" His voice was laced in worry and concern for me, like he really did care if I was okay or not.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just suddenly felt dizzy and my head really hurt." Stark breathed a sigh of relief.

"Thank God it wasn't something serious. I about panicked!" He chuckled softly. It sounded wonderful and I wanted to do nothing more but snuggle into him.

"If you're okay Raven, then why did you call? I mean, I don't mind. I'm just curious that's all." I nibbled gently on my inner bottom lip.

"I just felt lonely and wanted to hear your voice I guess." I replied sheepishly. Stark's laughter filled my ears once again. A lazy smile crossed my lips.

" I can't get over how cute you are." He whispered softly. My heart squeezed tightly at his words. I laughed softly, and shook my head.

"I'm not cute at all, Stark." Stark let out a sigh before protesting that I was. This went on for about twenty more minutes. I sat in my car and forgot about my surroundings as I got lost in Stark's soft voice. Glancing at the clock on my radio, I realized I was going to be late for dinner. Rather reluctantly, I said goodbye to my prince and quickly drove home.