~1~

Hey guys this is my second nalu book but first stinglu book so pls enjoy

  Lucielle/Lucy's POV

  "Lucielle!!!", my stupid best friend, Sting said to me.

  To summarize my whole story, I am a saber, I was raised by my celestial dragon Celestia but she left me for no reason and I found Sting who also lost his dragon Wessologia. Then we found sabertooth and blah blah blah here we are now. 

  "What did I do now?", I said while I rolled my eyes.

  "Why did you tell her???", he yelled.

  I forgot one more thing, he has a crush on my best girl friend Yukino. 

  "What she paid me $20", I said while I read a book while I blew up a gum I paid with the $20.

  "O my god Lucielle. I trusted you!!", he said and I just said sorry and I reached out for a hug with a puppy dog face since I know that he will forgive me.

  "NO! I'm not falling for the puppy dog eyes!!", he said looking frustrated. 

  "SOOORYYY", I faked cried.

  "Ugh ok ok ok", he said and I stopped with a big huge grin. 

  "Wait till I tell Rogue" (A little bit or Rolu for you people), he said and I blushed and shot him with Celestial Roar.

  "Don't you dare or I will kill you", I said furiously after the smoke cleared off showing Sting holding his head and a hole in the building.

  "Oh yeah? Watch me", he said and run as fast as he could and I was shocked then ran to case him.

  "STING!!!!", I said trying to catch up to him.

  He knocked on Rogue's building and before he opened it I shot him with Celestial slash and it flew Sting away.

  "Huh?", Rogue said when he opened the door finding smoke. 

  "Ummm, sorry Rogue I was......was trying to catch a bad guy", I said with a smile.

  "Ok", he said and went back to his house.

  Phew. I'm so gonna kill that Light Dragon.

  I went to where Sting had landed and he was rubbing his head. 

  "I'm still stronger by the way", I said teasing and helping him out.

  "Mhm of course you are", he said and I knew he was saying it sarcastically. 

  "I am I can fight you right now", I said.

  "I'm too lazy", he lazily rolled his eyes.

  "Whatever, come on I'm hungry want to go home and eat ice cream while watching my favorite movie?", I said.

  "Sure why not", he said. (Sting lives in Lucielle's place because he doesn't want to pay his own house and Lucielle's house as another bedroom anyways)

  As we walked home Sting asked," Hey Lucielle do you think we will ever meet our dragons again?"

  "I hope so I want to thank mine for giving me these keys", I said showing Sting my key. 

  "I hope I can see mine and say sorry for killing them", he said while rubbing his neck from behind.

  "Haha well I'm sure he will forgive you", I said and we finally reached home.

  We ate ice cream, laughed and watched movies. 

  Today was fun embarrasing each other with our crush...

  Hey guys thanks for reading :)