Word of advice from my beautiful Sister. (Part 1)

I feel dead inside. As I bite my hand so the sound doesn't escape from my mouth. Lifeless, limp, hurting. Noticeable red marks all over my body. I want to hide, escape, and leave. Blurry vision, water falling, never ending. No, not the tears, this pain. The pulsing thumps in my head. Throbbing hand. Placing as much pressure on my lips as I can. Aching heart, empty soul. No where to hide no where to go. Scissors in one hand, a pen in the other Everything is just so muggy. Clear beautiful day with a gentle breeze. Flashes of what seem like death, but to me is life. Can't breathe, wheezing for what seems like air or more like freedom. Feeling trapped like I'm suffocating, you would think this is what I wanted to die of "suffocation" but no I don't wanna die a slow painful death I wanna go as quietly, and quickly as the breeze. So close yet so far. It's as easy as a slice to the throat or an OD of pills......whats stoppimg me? Whats making me stay? Nothing for long....

-Mahya

To find the writer of that poem, she is my beautiful older sister. Her account is babygirlluvschu . Hope you enjoy her poetry. Give her your support, thank you...

-BloodyDeath