The Meeting

Today I woke up, ready to conquer the day. I'm so close to a promotion I can taste it. Now I just have to meet with my new manager and set up some final details. However, I heard he can be very intimidating. I've never actually met him. Hell, I don't even know his name. I think it's Laboof or some weird shit. But I don't really care. I just need that damn promotion.

Sitting in my cubicle, the suspense slowly killed me until the clock hit 2:30; my time to shine. Now I'm making my way to Mr. Laboof's office. Stepping in the elevator, I begin to tremble with anticipation. I literally cannot wait for my promotion.

As I walk up to his office door, noticing the correct spelling of his name is actually Labeouf, I let out a quiet squeal before rapping on the door to announce my arrival. "Come in," he shouts from the other side of the door. I turn the doorknob slowly and edge my way into the room. "Don't be shy," he says. "Take a seat, miss."

I sit down in a chair across from his desk. The room was dark but I could make out his facial features. His eyes are locked on me. It's a strange moment. I feel those hazel orbs beaming into my soul. He strokes his beard and just stares at me for a short moment. The room is so quiet you could hear a pin drop.

Suddenly, he sits up and pulls out a folder. "Just put all your documents in here," he said. The last thing I remember was putting the papers I had been holding into the file folder he instructed me to fill. Then I felt his tongue rubbing up against mine. I tried pulling away but I couldn't. He had me pinned on the floor of his office.

"Come home with me," he whispered viciously into me ear. "I-I have to work tomorrow and, and..." I stammered. He stared deep into my eyes. "Just, do it," he said. I thought for a moment, what am I doing? I just met this guy, he's my boss, and I know almost nothing about him.

I went home with him anyway.