chapter one.

Well Hi!! Let's start off with the basics. My name is Alyssa and I'm a sophomore at Bridge Wood High. I'm well how would you put this...I'm what you would call an "emo geek". But people at school refer to me as a "freak, skank, ugly whore, etc..."

I've got the most ugliest life you can dream of, but I'm still a happy person. I got all A's in all of my 7 classes knowing that I'm going to succeed..not like those skanks and man whores at school..

There's one particular person who makes my life a living hell, her name...Gabrielle. She's what would you call a plastic. A plastic is a girl who is fake and still acts like she's all that. Those bitches get me so pissed off!

Gabrielle bullies me with her 'squad'. I'm sure they're all fucking the same guy anyway...they seem like the type. They can all fuck off!

I live in a small town in Colorado called Crested Butte. Population isn't that much only nearly 1500 people live here. Its fall so its pretty cold here already. But we have an amazing view and a large mountain right beside our 'small town'.

I'm so glad that we don't have no school today!! I don't really like Mondays anyway... Thank you heaters for not working today! I feel so free today haha.

"Good morning" a hoarse voice came from behind me...

"Good morning I say back to my dad who looks tired still.

"There wasn't no school today?" He questions with a concern look on his face...he probably is thinking I'm ditching. "No heaters to keep the school warm, so they called it off."

"Back in my day we still had to-" I cut him off.

"I know, I know dad..back in your day you still had to go to school." I try mimicking his voice but it didn't come out so smoothly.

"Don't act that way towards your father." He says a little bit hurt.

"Well what're you going to do today?"
My father asks.

"I was thinking about putting on my snow gear and heading to a friends house. We're going to go skiing down the mountain today."

"Be safe honey and remember what I said about the avalanches."

" I know dad."

___________________________________________

"I can't believe we are actually going to do this!"

"I know right?" My friend Monica said with excitement in her voice.

___________________________________________

Going down that mountain was like the best thing ever! I walk home slowly smiling to myself.

I was about halfway home until I heard the most annoying and familiar voice ever. I mean I'm sure everyone knows who that voice belongs to.

"Awe, look at the freak guys!" Gabrielle said laughing.

I put my head down and sped up my pace. I looked up and seen my house and smiled knowing I was going to be safe from those ugly people.

"Hey freak!" They called out.

When I was turning around something hit my face really hard. I screamed out in pain feeling warm liquid coming from my nose. They all laughed.

I looked down to see a rock about the size of my whole hand! I take off running home crying like a baby the whole way.

___________________________________________

I walked right in my house seeing my dad look from happy straight to serious. "What happened?"

"It was them again.." I say quietly hoping my father won't hear.

"One day you'll stand up to them and show them who's boss" he says looking at my wound on my face.

"It looks broken let me help."

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

He was babbling on about something until one thing he said caught my attention.

"Wait, say that again." I say

"I've gotten a job request from a hospital in Los Angeles, California." He says slowly.

"I know its sudden but I have to be there by Wednesday but we are leaving by tomorrow."

Oh. My. God! He must be joking..I can finally get away from this hell hole..I was so excited...until I remembered my friend.

"Can we take my friend? I mean she lives by herself...and I don't want to be leaving her here by herself." I say with a pleading face.

I'm her only friend because she's just like me...we both get bullied by the same people and everything.

"Its up to her."

"Let me call her and I'll get back to you."

"Okay, you best be ready for tomorrow too"

"I will dad I promise."

___________________________

Hoped you all liked it :) lemme know how I did. And love you all!!

Vote/Comment/follow

Laters!!

P.s. Will try to make longer and more details next chapter!

My first time writing so forgive me you all :)